• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Players: 17 online

I don't know if we might be playing on different servers but:
17:22 53 players online:

And loot is perfectly fine, according to website it's 1.5x and it feels about right. Could even need a little increase. And no, neither serpent spawns nor medusas drop too much items.

Loot is fine, it is a bit good, but if I wanted 1x loot I could've played Real Tibia where you get 0 or - profit everywhere

At start there plays 120-60 people all time now 50-10 and nice that gm fixed loot from serpent spawn but why it take so long and people made over 50cc pure profit? I mean people 100lvl+ now

@down Just wanna tell everyone some true things about this server lol

Last edited:
At star there plays 120-60 people all time now 50-10 and nice that gm fixed loot from serpent spawn but why it take so long and people made over 50cc pure profit? I mean people 100lvl+ now

Why are you even commenting on this thread? You are not even playing here, you got banned for botting.

Stop trolling and go to another server

At start there plays 120-60 people all time now 50-10 and nice that gm fixed loot from serpent spawn but why it take so long and people made over 50cc pure profit? I mean people 100lvl+ now

@down Just wanna tell everyone some true things about this server lol

Just to clarify one thing, the loot on serpent spawns has never been modified since server release. It was never bugged in the first place. Whoever told you that they were making "over 50cc pure profit" was either extremely lucky or plainly lieing.

Yeah, Rewyn faked a bank balance of 500k and he as stupid as he is believed him :)

Lol did u even read what i write? Running on serpent spawns at 70 MS ON UTAMO! KILLING ~25 SERPENT EACH HUNT! Taking 300 smp and 100 sd each hunt and still profit 10k-40K! 3x 8k = 24k + 10.5k = 34.5k waste and + 10K-40K so 44.5k-74.5k loot in ~25 serpents kinda joke :)

Lol did u even read what i write? Running on serpent spawns at 70 MS ON UTAMO! KILLING ~25 SERPENT EACH HUNT! Taking 300 smp and 100 sd each hunt and still profit 10k-40K! 3x 8k = 24k + 10.5k = 34.5k waste and + 10K-40K so 44.5k-74.5k loot in ~25 serpents kinda joke :)

Seriously, i dont even play here. Im getting sick of you. Your a pathetic person whos mad for stupid things.. If the server is so freaking bad, just stop playing and let other have fun, your only ruin others joy of this. So gtfo

Hello klank how many times i killed you on other servers? I know you must be mad :) And u must think im bot cuz its hard to outheal one-two guys hitting you 150 per turn at 80lv :/ Why people must waste time on this server? Some people dont like to play on servers where gm could ban them without any proof just for 'being toxic player' its mean you killing people/ks monsters so funny also why they must play on server where guys made over ~50cc in one day and pg hard now they cant loot so many items from some mobs (serpent spawns, war golems i think heroes/bks too) Idk if any new player gonna enter ruthless chaos server if they know true so they should give me a cookie for this -.- But i know why u play there :] No other servers u gonna bless glecko and this server till end cuz if u dont do it he gonna ban you like me 'toxic player' This ots is boring so one more week and bye bye ruthless chaos hah

First of all, i dont know you and have never seen you. Second, i dont play here, but i have read some comments, and third: your full of shit.
Your using so much time complaining about this server for no reason. You got banned, because they thought you botted, if they made a mistake, so what? You rude and trying to destroy a new custom server, which there are so few of.. Go play a real map if you dont like custom.. Custom ots rarely many ppl, and you only destroying the chance of getting more players here. LET THEY PLAY, And mind your fucking own busniess!! Stupid human.

Hello klank how many times i killed you on other servers? I know you must be mad :) And u must think im bot cuz its hard to outheal one-two guys hitting you 150 per turn at 80lv :/ Why people must waste time on this server? Some people dont like to play on servers where gm could ban them without any proof just for 'being toxic player' its mean you killing people/ks monsters so funny also why they must play on server where guys made over ~50cc in one day and pg hard now they cant loot so many items from some mobs (serpent spawns, war golems i think heroes/bks too) Idk if any new player gonna enter ruthless chaos server if they know true so they should give me a cookie for this -.- But i know why u play there :] No other servers u gonna bless glecko and this server till end cuz if u dont do it he gonna ban you like me 'toxic player' This ots is boring so one more week and bye bye ruthless chaos hah

Ok, just to clarify one thing for the last time. We called the reason of your banishment "toxic player" because you botted, got banned, botted again, then heavily abused bugs, then tried to DDoS our server to clone items. Since we had so many reasons to choose from for your ban we decided to sum them up as "toxic player". We do not care about if you go around the server with a red skull killing low levels, since we have no rule that forbids it. But yea, it doens't say much about you as a person either.
And the loot of all those creatures you mention is correct, and has been correct since server release. :)

Last post I respond from you.

First i dont bot or ddos(idk if anyone do it cuz if someone do it server die in 0.01 sec there server only lag) all my lvl i made at dragons/dls/heroes/serpent spawns u think i could bot at 30-80lv mage on monsters that 1 shoot me on hp?
Second bug abuse? what bug? Pz bug? First time i travel by npc with pz to other island (to hide) on 3/4 ships there is no pz i get surprised there was protection zone! So i stuck for 15min lol i think its more toxic to abuse bugs with cc (op loot)
Third u even dont know how i made first rs (at 33lvl lol) and after my first ban when i up lvl on my next ms i have 0 FRAGS! Killed two players but they backattack me and they got higher lvl than me... i killing only ppl with red skull but... they got team and higher lvl than me too -.- Maybe u fixed loot now but how the f*king hell its possible to have waste drag/gs at 60lvl rp while 70 ms with sd and utamo make profit over 30k EACH HUNT! Its not luck its bug maybe u fixed it now i dont know atm...

I dont need your respond if u gonna lie all time or people who never talk with me/see me ingame lol or died by me and cry 'omomoomomo heal bot! u heal each hit bot bot bot' Its very funny people must use utamo on 50lv vs 50lv fight even if u need 2 or 3 sd to kill other player xD

First i dont bot or ddos(idk if anyone do it cuz if someone do it server die in 0.01 sec there server only lag) all my lvl i made at dragons/dls/heroes/serpent spawns u think i could bot at 30-80lv mage on monsters that 1 shoot me on hp?
Second bug abuse? what bug? Pz bug? First time i travel by npc with pz to other island (to hide) on 3/4 ships there is no pz i get surprised there was protection zone! So i stuck for 15min lol i think its more toxic to abuse bugs with cc (op loot)
Third u even dont know how i made first rs (at 33lvl lol) and after my first ban when i up lvl on my next ms i have 0 FRAGS! Killed two players but they backattack me and they got higher lvl than me... i killing only ppl with red skull but... they got team and higher lvl than me too -.- Maybe u fixed loot now but how the f*king hell its possible to have waste drag/gs at 60lvl rp while 70 ms with sd and utamo make profit over 30k EACH HUNT! Its not luck its bug maybe u fixed it now i dont know atm...

I dont need your respond if u gonna lie all time or people who never talk with me/see me ingame lol or died by me and cry 'omomoomomo heal bot! u heal each hit bot bot bot' Its very funny people must use utamo on 50lv vs 50lv fight even if u need 2 or 3 sd to kill other player xD

Tell me few things:
1. Why are spamming this thread 24/7 with only complainings?
2. Why nobody likes you and everybody says that you are botting if you are such a perfect person?
3. Why the fck you say same things in 90% of your post? "OMG LOOT TOO GOOD OMG, OMG I DON'T BOT!!! I'm reading it everytime I see your post.

GM made a statement about you, it was 100% sure that you were botting, you even made a screenshoot with folder named "Bots to tibia". Stop this shit with your painful grammar, go away

I said what i want -> everyone should know all about this ot before they enter and waste time <- Why in my 90% post i say same things? because in 90% post u say im botter?

Adposatnr, you do realize that you played this OT _A LOT_ and then got banned, made a new character and played _A LOT_, got banned again, and now you are flaming this server here.

I think that's more positive for the server than what you are trying to do :)

Back