• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

I haven't played, but there are paladins in the top 10 highscores for levels, and they HAVE the highest scores for skills.

I cant believe this.

Id advise you to try playing a knight if you are not happy with a paladin, than you will see true despair.
Let me show you an example of how i wanted to get to a hungplace.
I went to necra, wanted to hunt nightstalkers, before i even got close to the huntplace (a 6 minute walk from town to the huntplace) ive used potions worth 6k! and didnt even reach the huntplace cause i was out of potions.

Knights have way lower damage than you, they take way more damage since we cant run from enemys and we waste on simply every creature if we hunt alone.

But that makes it fun, exciting and makes us wanna play in groups.
Either skill and get high shielding (You know, palading have the fastest shielding advancement in tibia, right?) or simply get a blocker or hunt alone.

On another note, on the website it says loot is 3x and skills are 7x.
Both of these cant be right, loot seems to be 1x (Which is fine, keep it that way) and skills advance on the same pace as on real tibia for me as a knight.
So what are really the stats now?

s28XBtd.jpg

Ban for sd'king dls and dragons nice try guys and this one boy blocking my way (he said he i'll make me black skull) so i just ignore him and keep sd all waiting for them to make yellow skull on me (fight) but no! they call gm to ban me (yeah!! BAN! We can hunt on dragons he wont attack us anymore!) thx gm nice 'proof'

s28XBtd.jpg

Ban for sd'king dls and dragons nice try guys and this one boy blocking my way (he said he i'll make me black skull) so i just ignore him and keep sd all waiting for them to make yellow skull on me (fight) but no! they call gm to ban me (yeah!! BAN! We can hunt on dragons he wont attack us anymore!) thx gm nice 'proof'

As I told you ingame, you got deleted because your game client was sending modified packages to our server that were obviously cavebot-sent packages. And as we stated on our website, the punishment for cavebotting or any other kind of botting is instant deletion.

But the fact that you post a screenshot where you can see a folder named "Bots for Tibia" doesn't specially help you getting unbanned.

Hmm its i made 3 last years it got all my tibias now and i dont bot u dont think that botting on dragons/dl with sd at 60lvl MS its IMPOSSIBLE! u dont have proof that i bot and saying 'sending modified packages' its not proof cuz even real tibia cant fix it correctly (80% people on rl tibia bot 24/7 without deletion) so how the fuc*ing hell gecko on ots where play 80 people could do it? Also when u spawn near me i answer u in ~1sec asking you to move worker (40ms) blocking my way its impossible to push someone in 4 sqm way (3sec push delay gg) but its your ot u can do everythink :) I wont play here anymore and i found like 50 map bugs on this server (even on places copy pasted from other ot servers) also nice quests killing 50 vamp bridges/banshees/werewolves reward? 14000 exp Yeah! one dragon lord haha waste 40k to do task and 2hours to get 14k exp from quest while 5x sd on dl = 11k exp this ot is still test server so cya guys good luck ;)

@edit
Well i dont bot u know it i know it but u must ban/delete me cuz i have rs and make PA (rs 1 month and 3 frags gl :> ) bot-modified packets? I using ts and gadu-gadu (polish chatting programm) and mozzila firefox please help me check! i need remove these shits from my pc if they send bot-modified packets from my pc or i get instant deletion on real tibia :O my master!

@edit and check xemos for cavebotting/sharing acc he play 70h without re-login its strange u dont think?

Last edited:
Hmm its i made 3 last years it got all my tibias now and i dont bot u dont think that botting on dragons/dl with sd at 60lvl MS its IMPOSSIBLE! u dont have proof that i bot and saying 'sending modified packages' its not proof cuz even real tibia cant fix it correctly (80% people on rl tibia bot 24/7 without deletion) so how the fuc*ing hell gecko on ots where play 80 people could do it? Also when u spawn near me i answer u in ~1sec asking you to move worker (40ms) blocking my way its impossible to push someone in 4 sqm way (3sec push delay gg) but its your ot u can do everythink :) I wont play here anymore and i found like 50 map bugs on this server (even on places copy pasted from other ot servers) also nice quests killing 50 vamp bridges/banshees/werewolves reward? 14000 exp Yeah! one dragon lord haha waste 40k to do task and 2hours to get 14k exp from quest while 5x sd on dl = 11k exp this ot is still test server so cya guys good luck ;)

@edit
Well i dont bot u know it i know it but u must ban/delete me cuz i have rs and make PA (rs 1 month and 3 frags gl :> ) bot-modified packets? I using ts and gadu-gadu (polish chatting programm) and mozzila firefox please help me check! i need remove these shits from my pc if they send bot-modified packets from my pc or i get instant deletion on real tibia :O my master!

@edit and check xemos for cavebotting/sharing acc he play 70h without re-login its strange u dont think?

Lol, so much rage in one post. I'm glad on this server botters are actually punished. You got what you deserved!

Yeah we "started on wrong foot here" i should know that if i pk or up too fast my lvl someone will decide to ban me im only one player who could kill almost everyone on server and they leave server :) Gecko u should add to rules 'No PA' how many times i must tell you that its impossible to cavebot dragon lords before 100lvl on ms/ed? Meh.. i think im first player who reach quest-doors on dls cuz its huge waste to hunt them with sd's at low lvl -.-
C6RSH4X.jpg

Here is my end dont blame someone for botting if u not 100% sure he do it as gecko said 'he can ban everyone without proof' there is no proof that i bot then dont lie that u found any

Yeah we "started on wrong foot here" i should know that if i pk or up too fast my lvl someone will decide to ban me im only one player who could kill almost everyone on server and they leave server :) Gecko u should add to rules 'No PA' how many times i must tell you that its impossible to cavebot dragon lords before 100lvl on ms/ed? Meh.. i think im first player who reach quest-doors on dls cuz its huge waste to hunt them with sd's at low lvl -.-
C6RSH4X.jpg

Here is my end dont blame someone for botting if u not 100% sure he do it as gecko said 'he can ban everyone without proof' there is no proof that i bot then dont lie that u found any

Gosh, stop being such a crybaby. Everyone on the server already knew you were a botter, just accept your ban and stfu

Might I please ask for what reason I was banned? On the website it says "excessive bug abuse" though I'm not sure what I exactly abused... If you're referring to the zinc coins it was not a bug. I simply looted them from people who died, bought them from people, and created some characters to get some zinc coins which I don't see how that's abusing considering you have to go through rookguard which takes quite a bit of time...Either way, what I bought with the zinc coins was just a mount, which doesn't even give any advantages expect maybe a little speed, if even that. Also if I recall from earlier there was a few people who abused a level bug and got a ton of levels and I don't think they got banned all you did was remove the levels. If it bothers you that much you can just remove the mount from my character and unban me. I'm not complaining just asking for some closure. You have the authority and I'm just a simple player. If you choose to unban me then great :) if not then oh well, still a good server regardless!!!

Might I please ask for what reason I was banned? On the website it says "excessive bug abuse" though I'm not sure what I exactly abused... If you're referring to the zinc coins it was not a bug. I simply looted them from people who died, bought them from people, and created some characters to get some zinc coins which I don't see how that's abusing considering you have to go through rookguard which takes quite a bit of time...Either way, what I bought with the zinc coins was just a mount, which doesn't even give any advantages expect maybe a little speed, if even that. Also if I recall from earlier there was a few people who abused a level bug and got a ton of levels and I don't think they got banned all you did was remove the levels. If it bothers you that much you can just remove the mount from my character and unban me. I'm not complaining just asking for some closure. You have the authority and I'm just a simple player. If you choose to unban me then great :) if not then oh well, still a good server regardless!!!
would you advice to play it ? Hows the overall balance ? custom spells?

Im back satureday and will have 1 week to nolife something and i reached my first goal in league so i need something else :)

Definitely yes, I like it a lot and there's many people playing, like 90 or so now.

They banned people that got zinc coins without warning.. Which is totally stupid considering the problem was create by them. . I even know some people that buy zinc coin and had to give em back because they bought from people who abuse a failed system created by them. You should get unbanned I don't see why you should be ban for a week just because of that. Not to mention the donation are useless to you being a paladin.

People should join the server it is more then fine. Don't expect much custom thing beside the map and like 1 spell per class. Its like real tibia with a custom map and minor...really minor custom items.

Last edited:
They banned people that got zinc coins without warning.. Which is totally stupid considering the problem was create by them. They should have remove the zinc coin and donation from people who played smart and use that system. I even know some people that buy zinc coin and had to give em back because they bought from people who abuse a failed system created by them. You should get unbanned I don't see why you should be ban for a week just because of that. Not to mention the donation are useless to you being a paladin.

People should join the server it is more then fine. Don't expect much custom thing beside the map and like 1 spell per class. Its like real tibia with a custom map and minor...really minor custom items.
ur just in the beginning tho i saw custom vocation? atleast promotion per class and maybe theres more content :)

well theres a guide that tells thing on class directly on the website. Nothing custom in there. Mana drain for mage /a 1 sec stun for paly and forgot what other voc got.

would you advice to play it ? Hows the overall balance ? custom spells?

Im back satureday and will have 1 week to nolife something and i reached my first goal in league so i need something else :)

I don't know dude, I'm probably not going to play it even if I do get unbanned. I expected much more custom, there's only a few custom spells, of which aren't really that good. There isn't many custom items as well the only one I've had is like nature legs or whatever they're called, not to mention one of the sprites on here(guardian helmet) is a sprite from another game(maplestory) just edited the colors. Not many custom monsters either, there's a few, most of which are just bosses though. I know there's probably more, but that's like late game -_- Other thing I was disappointed about was I thought team hunting would of been more enforced and needed but honestly it isn't, or at least not for a while. This reminds me to much of real tibia, just constant grind and do kinda repetitive tasks, was hoping for more riddles, puzzles and challenging type of quests. Just isn't my type of server, and I don't think its your type either considering I know what kind of servers you like haha. Anyway it's still a nice server and if you got nothing better to do might as well give it a try!

I don't know dude, I'm probably not going to play it even if I do get unbanned. I expected much more custom, there's only a few custom spells, of which aren't really that good. There isn't many custom items as well the only one I've had is like nature legs or whatever they're called, not to mention one of the sprites on here(guardian helmet) is a sprite from another game(maplestory) just edited the colors. Not many custom monsters either, there's a few, most of which are just bosses though. I know there's probably more, but that's like late game -_- Other thing I was disappointed about was I thought team hunting would of been more enforced and needed but honestly it isn't, or at least not for a while. This reminds me to much of real tibia, just constant grind and do kinda repetitive tasks, was hoping for more riddles, puzzles and challenging type of quests. Just isn't my type of server, and I don't think its your type either considering I know what kind of servers you like haha. Anyway it's still a nice server and if you got nothing better to do might as well give it a try!

+1!

I would love to see more custom stuff, I really dislike all the normal items/quests/spells. It just feels like real tibia too me.

Back