• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

12:19 [PET-SYSTEM] You see a Dragon, level 49. its belongs to Itsy the Legend.
12:19 [PET-SYSTEM] 'Dragon' - LV. 49 Envolved into a 'Dragon Lord' - LV. 50.
12:20 [PET-SYSTEM] You see a Dragon Lord, level 50. its belongs to Itsy the Legend.

I have 2 chars a druid lvl 260 and a paladin lvl 275 okay?
I blocked 2 knight 1 mage and 1 paladin with my druid.. everyone atking me was 200+
Then I play my paladin and I can't even block a mage and a knight so please tell me whats wrong..?

And don't tell me no you didnt heal or smth like that, bcz I healed non stop.. there's just a problem with paladins healing

I have 2 chars a druid lvl 260 and a paladin lvl 275 okay?
I blocked 2 knight 1 mage and 1 paladin with my druid.. everyone atking me was 200+
Then I play my paladin and I can't even block a mage and a knight so please tell me whats wrong..?

And don't tell me no you didnt heal or smth like that, bcz I healed non stop.. there's just a problem with paladins healing

I guess itsy his rox pet had to do something with it, it hits like 1k+ sometimes ^^ Gogo, DL!
12:30 You lose 1515 hitpoints due to an attack by a dragon lord.

I did heal, but my healing heals only 650.. and yes you can say lol to that

you should add some new quests,spawns , and fix assassin/beggar addon cuz afaik its unobtainable atm ;p
I could maybe help you a bit with mapping?

Agree with Roach, and I recommend him as a mapper, because he could help you much ;)

Changelog

- Reduced pet damages (Formulas were wrong)
- Exori vis hur (Knight spell) was changed.. instead of inflicting a drunk condition it will now paralyze the target
- Fixed few map bugs

so is the assassin outfit fully available now or not?

and to the guy who complained 'bout pally's healing: exura san got increased today. also i dont see your point, im 328 and 1 druid and 1 pally couldnt even bring me to yellow without a combo, and after any combo i healed 'em out

and one suggestion to the Admin: turn swing off, it's annoying for the paladins ...

Last edited:
Yea, if you read more carefully you'd see that there was a DL pet involved that inflicted 1.5k dmg

I read I was just telling Fastion, why I couldn't tank 2 guys, you would know that if you read more carefully.
And no paladins healing havn't been tweaked at all? I healed 700 previously and now 800 woo nice stuff?!

800 isn't still enough? -.- gsp (300) + san 800 = 1.2k hp, YET not enough? Then u r just plain stupid

My druid has 1.6k hp and it heals it full, you do the math

edit; don't take this as a complain take it as a suggestion

Back