• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im delighted with last updates, next days will bring new ones from what i heard. Average players amount 12 in last 2 days. hopefully we will get it to 20 tomorrow. Keep up the good work Znote!

Update time:
- Knights are slightly better blockers.
- It is now possible to buy Change character Name in shop.
- It is now possible to buy Clean death list in shop.

http://faloria.eu

Was a mega freeze, I relogged and everything seems okay. But regaining mana is not working?

I'm glad that the server is starting to get more active :) hopefully I'll be able to play more agian :)

-Scollen.

I still can't move, still muted : (, relog by exit Tibia and the same situation.
Ehh...

Last edited:
Lol this ot is buged like hell still 5 sec muted omg :_)

Lol this ot is buged like hell still 5 sec muted omg :_)

Its first time something like that happened. Just wait for GM to restart server. and please dont PM me with your stupid questions :)

Im glad there is actually ppl playing this server again! :) Znote keep updating :)

Good job Znote, I was just wondering since u were busy in-game today, when will u add all the houses to the list and how is the guild system going :p

drunk i a mbeer. :D

later

After the last failed attempt you try to host this again? :$

Oh well. Atleast there's 7 players online.

Status
Not open for further replies.