• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a reset be necessery when no one of the old players play? They will come back when ppl reach lvls.. Lol :)

-Scollen.

why do u even bother about this ot ? rofl

Because it was the best oldschool ots in last 2 years. 500 players online and it would increase if Erik was no lame.

@ontopic
Znote, wait until people are bored of RealOTS and then make reset of Faloria. I know you've said many times that you won't reset it but since many days your server has 0 players online (max 3) so for sure nobody will be mad cause of that. There is no other way to populate your server.

I'm playing RealOTS actually. Playing cause playing but I am still waiting for mastercores' (or faloria, nvm) big come back.

Last edited:
If you reset the server ppl that actually got chars there might start agian, now they will start asap ppl start agian, making the population twice as big :)

Logged in and tested, had some lagg issues.

Tell me when you decide to reset

Nvm, I dont think there is any need for reset

Last edited:
The ONLY thing needed is to recover our accounts.

restart the server and make more advertising of the server like "new 7.4 faloria" w8 until u get the people attention and then put a date when u open the server
i would recomend that u use the same rates and premmy metod or gold acc is actually funtional than tibianic lr or hr people stop playing there because theres alot of high lvls by now and the most important thing alot of rune makers , u will be like the new "world" of tibia 7.4 , hopefully ur server will be equal stable like tibianic is .

Aditional Info : Put another website better designed with highscores an a funtional forum its hard to find the highscore board and find character in the website.

a little recomendation hopefully some of this works for u , good server though

Ofc I ment no reset, cus reseting will make the ppl with chars there to think "It's not worth it playing agian"

New players can come now, lvl up and after a while old players will come back :)

old players dont have our old accounts =))))))

So just started, seems really great. How come you don't need to pick up spears?

Reset would be good since noone is playing atm anyway :p
You've already proved that this is serious project. If you will advertise it properly and make the rates higher than on realots you have chance for success.

We will not do a server reset. If nobody are playing then you should have nothing to worry about with playing with our existing database.

This is not the kind of server that do multiple resets because we want to gain players.

I intend for this server to stay online for years without resets, I will hopefully never have to do a server reset.
And if that means that there will be no players, then fine. I'm not doing this for popularity or money, but for passion.

If the player base is to low to finance the server, then I will do it myself. I got a job and I will keep the server online. Thought having the community to finance it would be great.

I will try to fix a better recovery system which will let anyone recover their forgotten username and password through email, I hope this will be done within the next days.

Have fun.

http://faloria.eu/pages/frontpage.php

How come you don't need to pick up spears?
Because thats just annoying. :)

Last edited:
Came back today. It will be worth it. The time will prove you all dumb forum trolls which server and which hoster is best in oldschool community.

Speaking of recovery, it's not working for me. Made an account yesterday and forgot to save my account number. ;<

"Not Found

The requested URL /pages/verify.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Status
Not open for further replies.