• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like mex/masgen team quitted :/
seems like you never know
this server doesnt have to die just because one team was loosing for 1 week. Im not gonna start over again from 0 cause ppl are noobs who quit after 1 week.

Last edited:
seems like you never know
this server doesnt have to die just because one team was loosing for 1 week. Im not gonna start over again from 0 cause ppl are noobs who quit after 1 week.
Still to quit after a week is very lame lol. We all know its because there not allowed to bot

i'm assuming you're choosing to ignore the video on the previous page?

actually..... I used runemaker to make runes with my previous character.. I made a bp uh or so. Then I stopped. Then I closed the bot and was banned 10minutes later. What im trying to say is that you may not get banned instantly got botting, it might take some time.

Fribben yo.. I've waited like a weekend not sure how much cuz I got banned for "using" some ilegal shits, bot dunno ble blu bla.. Srsly, I don't wanna whine or smth like that, but honestly I haven't been using any sort of bot, so please.. no offence. Just check ur antibot system.

Paloma Faith

It's extremely obvious what all these people whining about "omgZ I got banned for no raizon!!!!11" are doing. They got caught botting, lie about the claim that they were botting, in desperate hopes of getting a free unban (in all honesty - judging by most of their attitude and grammer - they're probably 13 or 14 years old and can't afford an unban) or just simply whining like a little bitch. I mean in all the history of tibia I'm sure no one has ever lied about botting before.

It's extremely obvious what all these people whining about "omgZ I got banned for no raizon!!!!11" are doing. They got caught botting, lie about the claim that they were botting, in desperate hopes of getting a free unban (in all honesty - judging by most of their attitude and grammer - they're probably 13 or 14 years old and can't afford an unban) or just simply whining like a little bitch. I mean in all the history of tibia I'm sure no one has ever lied about botting before.
ok ok ok. we heard that cries much times. now f*ck off

The server is comming up in 5 minutes.

Fribben.

so is this up or what?

also... wtf is up with the 7.4 tittle and then its a fucking 7.72...
and then.. cant log the fuck in...

do you have any idea how to run a fucking server?

u fucking retard it's 7.4 but u can use 7.72 because of graphic options dumb fuck

walcome crespo in group of liers
00:38 Crespo has been automaticly detected using an unofficial software and is scheduled for a deletion.

enderr.

Its hilarious actually, me and all my friends that are playing ( over 10 people ) have never been banned by "coincidence" like many other here seem to have been.
Just cut the bullshit please and deal with the consequences.

obviously i guess the people are getting over being deleted. I mean ender obviously was playing at the time that guy was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back