• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben, what exactly is not allowed on your server? Any kind of bot? Or maybe lighthack, alarms, etc are tolerated? If you can please write me about it because I have been banned on my main (ok,np) but now Im getting banishments on every new character :OO

Fribben, what exactly is not allowed on your server? Any kind of bot? Or maybe lighthack, alarms, etc are tolerated? If you can please write me about it because I have been banned on my main (ok,np) but now Im getting banishments on every new character :OO
maybe u shouldnt be botting like a lil bitch still. EVERY BOT IS ILLEGAL and u should know that by now

Well, we are like winning 99% of the open battles so they dont have so many scenes of open battle ;d

Ok it's clearly not anti-bot, GM's just ban suspect people without proof. I think it's good though because in 90% of the time it's justified since everybody is botting.

Ok it's clearly not anti-bot, GM's just ban suspect people without proof. I think it's good though because in 90% of the time it's justified since everybody is botting.

Always nice with a good laugh!

Fribben.

everything is great except the 7.72 mechanics:
Push: trapped means dead, you dont even have to firebomb around you because before someone is pushed the target is already dead in most cases. If someone has an argument why 7.72 push is better than 7.4 push i'd like to hear it.
Map/rightclick: in 7.72 mapclick is the fastest way to move from point A to point B. in 7.4 rightclicking infront of you is the fastest way to go, which i like much better. The ability of rightclicking just adds a bit more difficulty to the game

I understand that people disagree with rightclicking but the slow push is soo annoying

The push can be discussed,

but if you're speaking about the right click, then I have to tell you, that you have not played real tibia, I guess. Because on Real Tibia, this was never possible.

Also:

20:58 New record: 235 players are logged in.

Fribben.

Fribben, you were able to right click infront of you, atleast at tibia 8.0+

And you need to look into your anti bot client since its just banned my brother who i'm 100% sure of isn't using any kind of bot nor light hack.

Its working for me and niklas LOL.
We killed all of you, ty for the boots of hastes!

Fribben, you were able to right click infront of you, atleast at tibia 8.0+

And you need to look into your anti bot client since its just banned my brother who i'm 100% sure of isn't using any kind of bot nor light hack.

It only worked on some OT servers, never in real tibia.

BTW: Serrver crashed?

So call me noob.... But ive downloaded tibia clients 7.4 and 7.72. The ot loader and ip changer by asprate....
I can't log into this server or any servers that are below version 8.0.
any ideas on what i can do to fix this problem?

Right now the server is offline so try again soon

Ive been trying for a couple days now. I know the server is offline... So obviously that doesnt help me. Anyone else that has a brilliant mind of a computer

The easiest thing is to download the client from the website. But you can use a 7.4 client and an IP changer (it works for me).

Also, just curious as to the nature of these crashes as these resets are extremely annoying and seem to be increasing... and seem to always harm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back