• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha... funny but that doesnt work either... after you download it, it turns into a zip or rar file. which ive extracted to the appropriate locations

Just extract it to your desktop in a seperate folder, make sure to download the highrate client.

Just kinda curious if anyone has any other options on this

what a shame zaowan, whaaaaat a shame! haha XD easy
weren't you aimbotting on this movie bro? so many and fast puffs on you.

botter mex :/
dwp0ro.jpg

So call me noob.... But ive downloaded tibia clients 7.4 and 7.72. The ot loader and ip changer by asprate....
I can't log into this server or any servers that are below version 8.0.
any ideas on what i can do to fix this problem?
Download the otland ipchanger noob lol. Put the port as 7172 for this client

Hey dip shit... that doesnt work. hence why i just fucking said ive tried that.

and how are there fucking bots still for versions of tibia that don't even exist anymore.
How does one rune BlackD on a 7.4/7.l72 server? Thats fucking crazy.
Its like running Tibia Ng... It wouldn't work.

and is the server still offline? I'm still trying to nigah rig this shit

It's been down for me for a couple hours. I get pk'd by someone 25 levels higher then me the instant I try to hunt anywhere decent. Why would a level 55 sorc want to unjust lvl 25 paladin? I'm so confused

Why there is 'Connection timeout' while I'm trying to log in?

Last edited:
and how are there fucking bots still for versions of tibia that don't even exist anymore.
How does one rune BlackD on a 7.4/7.l72 server? Thats fucking crazy.
Its like running Tibia Ng... It wouldn't work.
BlackD works very well on this client. TibiaNG, TibiaAuto and ClassicBotter does aswell. Even more than these.

Why there is 'Connection timeout' while I'm trying to log in?
The server has most likely crashed.

It's been down for me for a couple hours. I get pk'd by someone 25 levels higher then me the instant I try to hunt anywhere decent. Why would a level 55 sorc want to unjust lvl 25 paladin? I'm so confused
Haha I know, even a level 15 is somehow an excellent target for a level 50+ :)

I suggest making frags last longer or SOMETHING?? level 55 should not be killing level 20's for no reason. The frag system should deter that and it's obviously not working.

I suggest making frags last longer or SOMETHING?? level 55 should not be killing level 20's for no reason. The frag system should deter that and it's obviously not working.
That's true.

Jesus robbydeath. The frags are great on this server. If a 55 actually took skull on a lvl 20, use trade. He'd be dead in 3 minutes as many horny skullhunters there are out there. U can also msg me if they're 60+

It's extremely obvious what all these people whining about "omgZ I got banned for no raizon!!!!11" are doing. They got caught botting, lie about the claim that they were botting, in desperate hopes of getting a free unban (in all honesty - judging by most of their attitude and grammer - they're probably 13 or 14 years old and can't afford an unban) or just simply whining like a little bitch. I mean in all the history of tibia I'm sure no one has ever lied about botting before.
You dont know anything, tell me why im not banned on my other characters? stupid fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back