• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't have an anti-bot client it does not mean that manually deletions is hard. Also, who have even managed to make an anti-bot client that exclude every bot? Hard to answer, isn't it..

Server is comming up in 30 minutes! be there

Fribben.

on realera after realeasing antibot client i didnt see any aimbotter, but on originaltibia if u use aimbot smartly u probably wont get banned as it was on last edition. On realera it was impossible to even open bots, on original it is, fribben try to fix it if Printer could do that why would u not be able to fix it aswell.

Originaltibia anty aim system its good. Don't need anychange

I can log into the website but I can't log into the game, It says "Please enter a valid account number and password." ...bug?

I can log into the website but I can't log into the game, It says "Please enter a valid account number and password." ...bug?

Did you download the client from the highrate website? I think your using the wrong client, that's why.

Fribben.

Did you download the client from the highrate website? I think your using the wrong client, that's why.

Fribben.

Yes I downloaded the client from the highrate website. I'm going to download it again and try...

#edit

I guess I didn't create an account on the highrate web lol. I though originaltibia.com and ../highrate was the same since you used the same template. Anyway, it works now. :)

No! it doesnt work.
write to me " connect to a logins server"
Error "conect time out

I have good client from highrate website

What's wrong?

OriginalTibia - Latest News

it works properly for everyone, so it should work for you aswell, I'd suggest you to do it step by step then,

reinstall the client, from the website and make sure it says HIGHRATE, then make sure you made an account on the highrate and not on the other server

Fribben.

i have this client
He is in folder orginaltibia
have character in highrate ots ehh

i will then make 10 noob chars and keep blocking it 24/7
during war " can i travel?" " no 2 noob chars blocking boat u must frag them"
gg

the only information I can see regarding frag system is that both rs and ban lasts for 3 days. Details please

hiho nice server:) just make 100 gp stacks change able to 1 platinumxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back