• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be changed after a restart,

Green & Blue djinn access has been added to the shop, you can sell it to other people or purchase it for own will, you can use both and access both the djinns.

Also, If you want to join war you can message me, and I can invite the two guilds manually until I have fixed the guild-war system through the website.

Benefits for guild-war is that you gain experience for killing another war participant.

Fribben.

make djinns public, so everyone can enter.. i mean its highrate and we will have alot of djinn items. i want to be able to sell them directly.

Month system in the frags is not available, it only counts day and week.

Fribben.

So what? It's normal in war server and I really like it. I hate hlvl knights and paladins running on wars and annoying normal people.

So what? It's normal in war server and I really like it. I hate hlvl knights and paladins running on wars and annoying normal people.

lmao.
It's fun with knights and paladins. It's even more fun when mages don't heal 100+ with manafluid, because they should think twice how to use their mana
Im not playing here tho its 7.4 and back in the days manafluids didnt heal really much

Manas did 40-80~ mana in 7.4@ 100 gp each
Knights and paladins should have raised attack on highrate.

Balance done.

Debajo De Un Puente 51 Sorcerer
Mithrandir 52 Sorcerer
Azuul The Nightmare From Hell 52 Sorcerer
Patryk Jotpe 52 Sorcerer
Goodiebag 55 Sorcerer
Miky'z 60 Sorcerer
Z 62 Sorcerer
Walka 64 Sorcerer
Mexiko Zielone 66 Sorcerer

Just like real 7.4! Oh wait.. High rates are always going to screw things though because sorcerers were harder to level back then without rune shops, you had to buy runes from the market / make rune farms / make your own. The majority of high levels were paladins / knights who did not need to rely on the player based rune market in order to level up. When everyone was averagely 60 - 100 you'd have 1 - 2 sorcs at the top end and the rest would be around 50 - 70.

You can't really replicate that on a high rate beyond making mages exp rates slower, but that would cause mass rage.

If I understand it correctly there's no rune shop on this server? That's a death sentence for a high rates, 7.4 or not - Good luck anyway, Fribben.

Who cares at the highest levels? To be honest this was never what I played tibia for. since there was no way. pvp and enjoy your stay. stop raging about things that wont change my friend ! <3

Can fribben post how many unique ips are there playing the server? I am not going to start a bot-to-play server as i have never used it.
Also my favourite vocation is knight, is actually people selling uhs and gfbs on trade?

You guys seem very ignorant to me, most of you are just flaming the server and playing secretly, top mages in a highrate server is quite obvious due to the regenation and the experience rates,

you cannot equal this server to balance all vocations unless you make modifications to the other vocations, every vocation has it's benefit and people tend to chose sorcerer on an open tibia server, for the basic reason: easy leveling(has always been, if supplies required is high)

So don't come here and try to prove me wrong, it's impossible on a highrate to make all vocations equal if regenation/supplies are differently sorted.

Fribben.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth mentioning aswell; mages is the easiest way to power level, and when runes are pretty much unlimited, it's no talk about that subject, as it's quite obvious.

^
You havent played oldera series then

best vocations balance and best wars even if ryan was hosting it

Can fribben post how many unique ips are there playing the server? I am not going to start a bot-to-play server as i have never used it.
Also my favourite vocation is knight, is actually people selling uhs and gfbs on trade?

Well there's people everywhere. I don't think there's many mcs here. Mostly because it's not necessary. Atleast not yet when you mostly use gfbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back