• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait for RealOTS to see if you can desintegrate bodies, never tried it.

Oh wait, it's never coming.

Excuse me Fribben but you are wrong. Back then at 7.4 you were able to desintegrate bodies therefore if you want a real 7.4 server you should fix it.
Moreover if you SD stack you hit everyone on it and should only be the first one, so does the UH. When are you going to fix that?

you ever gonna enjoy a highrate/ot? or only here to bitch around?

- - - Updated - - -

You can't desintegrate dead players

When I'm fighting 1v2 or 1v5 as I always do due to all these nuubs can't 1v1, I usually just desintegrate their bodies when I kill one of them and run away since I don't have time to take the bp. Which you can't do on this server. Please fix this asap

- - - Updated - - -

:blink:

Did i flame the server? My posts atleast are usefull for the hoster of this server

Excuse me Fribben but you are wrong. Back then at 7.4 you were able to disintegrate bodies therefore if you want a real 7.4 server you should fix it.
Moreover if you SD stack you hit everyone on it and should only be the first one, so does the UH. When are you going to fix that?

Next up, Lifer240 demands Fribben remove strong haste from mages and give it to knights "because i played back in 2002 and no one else did and I totally know what i'm talking about".

Excuse me Fribben but you are wrong. Back then at 7.4 you were able to desintegrate bodies therefore if you want a real 7.4 server you should fix it.

Lol, who the fuck is this inbred moron who got his head so far up his own ass? I knew most people are retarded nowadays but shit dis guy..

Gz someone got lags someone not

mexx gz to kill people who can't move

This server isnt antibot at all, people is using dash,cavebot, autohealing etc....

make rollback fucking noob server lags

gm if i dont get my loot back i kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back