• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why they even bother to keep putting this server up, there is non stop problems with the server and website everytime, and everytime they say its all fixed should be no more problems etc and look what happens as soon as it gets put up everytime lol its sad..

This server is like good training monk for wannabe hackers/dossers they can skill levels and so on :D

ot and site is up now, hope it keeps like dat!

The server has been up all the time but log in server and site has been bugging out.

Name: Zaxx
Sex: Male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 34
~~~
Last Login: 29th January 2012 01:59 CET
Total Time Online: 18 minutes and 26 seconds.

wait, whaaaaaat? :eek:

Saw that myself, thats ridiculous, and no one can say thats a problem with the site cus its not, ive checked everyones online times and everyones are fine except Zaxx. Somethings is a little odd about that...

Made an account to "protect" myself haha.

You`ve posted at 2:50
Now we`ve got 4:25 and im still online 18 mins ( was online all that time since u posted , i was online much before and im online atm aswell ) and STILL im on only 18 mins
So something is wrong either with site or database.

fuck this server go on oldtibia.sytes.net

heres how mastercores like to thank its veteran and dedicated users....

bannished.jpg

1. Erik claimed he msged me and appeared near my char before banning... this is false.
2. After clearlying being at the computer when this ban was received and not using any sort of afk bot... i was talking to players then poof?....my friend asks erik about it and get 24 hour ban for spamming? Then I ask and he IP bans me?

cant wait for realots....

anyways... even if this server stay stable.. i give it 2 weeks MAX

Dude, don't worry. Tomorrow server offline *,*

heres how mastercores like to thank its veteran and dedicated users....

View attachment 12162

1. Erik claimed he msged me and appeared near my char before banning... this is false.
2. After clearlying being at the computer when this ban was received and not using any sort of afk bot... i was talking to players then poof?....my friend asks erik about it and get 24 hour ban for spamming? Then I ask and he IP bans me?

cant wait for realots....

anyways... even if this server stay stable.. i give it 2 weeks MAX

Yes, all botters. Feel free to move over to realots. I won't miss you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.