• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played for 20 minutes and it rolled back, ahh, good old mastercores is back XD
But I'm not =P

Ye,thats why a im think Realots can be a fail a bit :p
peoples are bored of low exp,and 7.7 client is not perfect to make "rpg & war server with 200peoples+",i mighty can be wrong :p
Same happened to tibianic like 200guy firsts 2-3week~ ppl was like 35-50lvls and wars started, one month later server started it was like -100ppl online

Ye i belived crashes will happend.Someone is crashing it,and im sure of it;p,Until thats fix,i wont play here for sure

This server, why does ppl still insist that it doesnt get hacked/ddosed or crashed daily???

For some reason I felt like playing this ot, got to level 8, teleported to thais. Crashed, kkthxbb.

Yeah its online, but it just had a crash(?) or something, and I cant log in again, but my friends are still online and the homepage is down!

Server is online but login server and homepage seems to be bugged for the moment

so why znote is online here and he do nothing with problem

He is studying and he doesnt have time, I msged him on Skype, he will fix it asap when he gets back!

Well i understand everything,but when u decided to development a serious server,u need spend a lot time on it.Especially when there is a lot of enemies & troubles.

Ok guys!

here is what he said!
[23:43:19] Znote Norway: yeh prolly, advertising on otland and they started attacking again I guess... Anyway I cant reach the server, only Realsoft can now. And he is sleeping.

Site loaded for me, made a account, tried to create a character then the site fucked up, now it wont load at all. Already looks promising (sarcasm) -.-

Site loaded for me, made a account, tried to create a character then the site fucked up, now it wont load at all. Already looks promising (sarcasm) -.-

Ya log in server + site is going up and down right now, erik is asleep and znote dont have acces to the server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.