• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some people started to play now and didnt plaid before , i think he just should do like 10 mins rollback or 15 , before everyone gain GM status.

Well some people started to play now and didnt plaid before , i think he just should do like 10 mins rollback or 15 , before everyone gain GM status.

They hacked server at 2:40 AM, so rollback until 2:00 AM would be the best and the honest.
People who want longer rollback are just low lvls.

@Zaxx
Yeah true, hope they'll read this topic, and think to themselves that is the most obvious solution!
@Topic
Could either Znote or any other staff member give us a little update of the progress? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, and there's no reason why he shouldnt.
I would get all my respect for him back.

Dude, stop trying to get him to do it ^.- It's really unlikely he saved that "time".

I think the fact that you were banned at this set of time

And that you're the highest mage now

Have something to do with why you don't want that to happen x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he save those files when he made a reset like 3x after that?

Temporarily down.

Greetings pals.

Sorry for the mess this day.
We are working on it.

We will hopefully be back soon. :)

Update: We are hiring a professional web
whitehack dude (Amoaz) to help us solve our hacking
issues.

Update2: We are working on securityng
the website.

I think the fact that you were banned at this set of time

And that you're the highest mage now

Have something to do with why you don't want that to happen x)

Obviously? Why would someone in their right mind want to throw away their work for no reason at all?

You're jealousy and lack of skills to play this game is so apparent, you're a forum warrior who have no more money for bless, fool.

Playin' Games on my iPad like a boss.
Hope it'll be done soon..
Perhaps im a little bit addicted haha

Temporarily down.

Greetings pals.

Sorry for the mess this day.
We are working on it.

We will hopefully be back soon. :)

Update: We are hiring a professional web
whitehack dude (Amoaz) to help us solve our hacking
issues.

Update2: We are working on securityng
the website.

Let' just hope hacker is not a proffesional

I bet the hacker is erik himself anyhow he has made hundreds in donations and just now chose to pay only 25$ for supposed 100% fix, yea yea why not before to save all of us players HOURS of time. Trust me, there is better security for websites then Amoaz (nothing personal) if erik WAS serious about this he can pay 100$ for even greater security, Or More. The answer is
HE IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS He wasted all our time before when he could have just paid 25$? Thanks A lot.
He Does Not Care About Server Lasting Only Taking Your Money Or He Could Have Bought Security 50 Times From All Previous Donations

i'm 99% sure that realsoft hasn't hired anyone, this is just a lame attempt to get people back when he puts the server online.

@Drinc
Still hope we can trust Znote.
He has a high reputation on this forum.
Hope it doesnt lower cause of pizza, ice cream OT.

@Drinc i trust znote to tell the truth, and i'm looking forward to the reopening
and i hope that he gets database from 2 day rollback, would be awesome.
or current database would also be nice

I'm here just because of Znote.

Hood Nasty is just a kid. Don't take his posts serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.