• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the hacker is erik himself anyhow he has made hundreds in donations and just now chose to pay only 25$ for supposed 100% fix, yea yea why not before to save all of us players HOURS of time. Trust me, there is better security for websites then Amoaz (nothing personal) if erik WAS serious about this he can pay 100$ for even greater security, Or More. The answer is
HE IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS He wasted all our time before when he could have just paid 25$? Thanks A lot.
He Does Not Care About Server Lasting Only Taking Your Money Or He Could Have Bought Security 50 Times From All Previous Donations

Can you please explain the tought process behind a post like this..?

To me, and I'm sure alot of others these kind of posts is.. retarded in lack of better words, did Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Samsung or any company launch a product and made a huge profit the first short period so they could just "shut it down" later? And then apologize and tell the world that v2 will be better then v1? The answer is No. Your post and most likely your intelligence is that of a 9 year old kid without objective thinking..

You insult mankind with your childish posts, the number 1 goal for ANY company is to make profit, it's the number 1 goal for anything and everyone, to win, to profit, to evolve, if that means to sacrifice certain parts of a great product, so be it.. it's all about the money end of the day.

@oldschoolplayer

don't know who you are in game but i can tell you that i wasn't lvl 8 lol , if it rollbacks till then lot more people will return to this ot.
and why are you oppose to it? :p you can get so much lvl quickly on this ot,
but if he rollsback 2 days we will hit 200 people again

Meanwhile on Tibianic:
Total of 107 players are currently playing at our server

Update3: We are fixing tons of scripts
... this is gonna take a pretty long time.

shit ;x

@zantoria Thank god, eventually someone cares 'bout this OT and the people who are playing it.
@OldSchoolPlayer Don't think he'll rollback 2 days. Reason? Cause its very unlikely to rollback 2 days if 30 minutes is enough.

No I mean COMBINE the database from mastercores v1, you know when he did that 2 day rollback the FIRST TIME it was hacked? Yeah, combine that database, with the database now, so everyone starts up again.

No I mean COMBINE the database from mastercores v1, you know when he did that 2 day rollback the FIRST TIME it was hacked? Yeah, combine that database, with the database now, so everyone starts up again.

Ahh, get you know. But I doubt it's possible.

----------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's true. Amoaz IS working with them.

It will take several hours to run the ots back.

Thats based on what? That your in the top 10 highscores? You'll disadvantage some of the players 100~. I would suggest to either Reset the server (Not my prefference) ór Rollback 30 mins before hack.

Well its impossible to "connect" those 2 files.
ANyways i would be rich then haha

I was 40+ , now I'm just 15 but TBH - rollback to 2:30 AM would be the best and only option to save mastercores.

I was 40+ , now I'm just 15 but TBH - rollback to 2:30 AM would be the best and only option to save mastercores.

Agree, I was 58 on the "2 days rollback" and now im 42~ so for me it makes no difference aslong as it's NOT a complete character reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.