• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Email said you had to respond within 48 Hours to prove you got the Email..So the server can be up while you answer the Email..Im pretty sure you will get futher message about what will happend..1 or 2 days more online wont change anything at all , that you respond to the email proves you want to solve the problem and dont give a fuck , Cant you foroward this message to Erik and hear what he thinks about it ? i mean its common sense

I actually do understand Erik. I mean I would put it offline also if I we're responsible. Because we're talking about a shitload of money probably.

Guess what will happend when u put mastercores online,then another "true mail" will come,another downtime?Get real.
Logic strikes back dont u think that Cipsoft company is enough rich to hire lawyer to do that shits?:SSSS

Like we all know ..What happend every time with Hackers , thiefes , Copyright scammers witch happend to CIP has been Police reported , why should they bother write Email to people ASKING them to shut down the server when they can do 1 phone call and give the jobb to Police / Lawyer and they will make sure its shut down without stressing , wasting time

Can someone who got a real tibia account go on their forums , And write in Support forum and ask if Cipsoft.eu is legit or if its a fake .

Can someone who got a real tibia account go on their forums , And write in Support forum and ask if Cipsoft.eu is legit or if its a fake .

Both cipsoft.com and cipsoft.eu resolves to the same IP, so I'd say it's legit.

Lol u guys fall for this shit? It's business. Plain and simple. In a few weeks it will be up and runnning again, but with a different name and the whole donation process starts again with an instant boost to mr Erik's bank account.
He only needed a "reason" to close the server so he can get more of your money. Its an insult.

If Znote and Erik really belive cipsoft would go after THEM, and not an 8.6~ with 1k+ players, then they are crazy. Get the server back on and stop letting some kid laugh at you cause you believed it.

Always like this in 7.4 - 7.8 succesfully rl map OT servers, not in any else server. It runs smoothly 1-2 months, donating money flowing in quickly for a moment, then it gets "shut down" by some lame excuse. Really just because people dont donate as much as at the begin. Then after few months the server brings back up with new name (possible new fake hoster) and the same thing keeps repeating.

Seriously, why would cipsoft attack against ONE server that is old client and doesnt have as much players as the thousand other servers? If they would do something, they would go against all the OT's at once. That email is just fake, fake, fake, fake.

At the end of the day IF it's really cipsoft (wich I highly doubt) tell them to call you or something and make deal with them. Ask them to host new ready retro server and offer the donating/premium money to them or something.

This is how I think it is, who knows. Znote, you're either bullshitting everyone or gettin trolled big time. Right now, you're just losing players..

Last edited:
Whois Result

Domain
Name cipsoft.eu
Status REGISTERED
How to dispute this registration
Registered March 6, 2012
Expiry Date March 31, 2013
Last update March 6, 2012, 7:04 pm

I think IF its fake, it should state emkei.cz or emkei's IP in the destination-x field. You could test it yourself Znote and see the outcome. Compare the "real" email with a fake one made by yourself.

@the distro of Notthingster, its pretty shitty, the ban manager is completely bugged.

Whois Result

Domain
Name cipsoft.eu
Status REGISTERED
Registered March 6, 2012

Clever. Easy redirect to cipsoft.com and sent mail to [email protected].

So id say I am 100% sure its a fake now. All thats left is to convince Erik to put OT back online. :p

esskay: Which whois website did you use? I cant seem to find your source.

Eeskay , +1 for you whoever you are.

Goodnight everyone.

Whois Result

Domain
Name cipsoft.eu
Status REGISTERED
Registered March 6, 2012

Could you post the link, since WHOIS doesnt work for me when I type in the IP.

Could you post the link, since WHOIS doesnt work for me when I type in the IP.

From eurid.eu
whois.png

Status
Not open for further replies.