• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are right Farcanox that Erik has a reputation of shutting down hes servers after 1 month running , and doing this for pure profit then i would say he is a scammer and we should have a word with the Admins of Otlands / Otfans to make sure hes Servers get ignored / Not published.

But i dont think Erik would have Znote wasting so much time on the forum explaining giving status updates unless they care.
Give the guy some time and faith and we'l see =)

Whois Result

Domain
Name cipsoft.eu
Status REGISTERED
How to dispute this registration
Registered March 6, 2012
Expiry Date March 31, 2013
Last update March 6, 2012, 7:04 pm

I'm just curious, what site was that? I wanna look up my email haha :D

I just gonna say that this shit sucks donkeyballs, why isn't the server up running again when everyone here can agree that this is a fake? CipSoft would use a lawyer at first, at second CipSoft would know how to spell correctly..

I just gonna say that this shit sucks donkeyballs, why isn't the server up running again when everyone here can agree that this is a fake? CipSoft would use a lawyer at first, at second CipSoft would know how to spell correctly..
The server is not up because some people actually, believe it or not, do have a job.

The server is not up because some people actually, believe it or not, do have a job.

i think erik plans a new projekt for the next month and thief us all our money !111 thats probably his "job"

Znote, is the current state still that the server will go live again sometime during this afternoon?

Realots started ddos attacking mastercores at the start they was opening,guess they can't attract players in a normal way.

This is the first time in many many years I actually enjoy playing Tibia. The gamemasters is doing a heck of a good job deleting people who cheat daily aswell. Well as someone here said, if the server goes down this will probably be the last I play of Tibia..

I got my theory:
Erik made this stupid mail to convince players that he was force to shut down server(Fail).
Server start running at 6.02.2012->Shut down 6.03.2012(Host expired).
Im almost sure it wont back(scam),if it will back i'll be suprised a lot.
Regards
I thought same.

I got my theory:
Erik made this stupid mail to convince players that he was force to shut down server(Fail).
Server start running at 6.02.2012->Shut down 6.03.2012(Host expired).
Im almost sure it wont back(scam),if it will back i'll be suprised a lot.
Regards

if this is true amaoz and znote should fuck erik hole computer. cause that kid is to dumb to host anything or to protect anything anyways. and amaoz and znote seems smart enough to fuck erik.

Lets dont spread word yet,time will show if its not until 22:00 ct on,i can tell everyone its scam :)

Well, Mrs. French. Read post #2022 once again, Erik has already said that he server might be down for a few days. Are you still going to tell "everyone" that it's "scam" 22:00? By the way, who cares about what you say? You know just as much as I do - nothing.

Everyone just have to wait and see, I hope the server is up and running tonight. I've really enjoyed this server so far.

He said we COULD face weeks of downtime , depending on how long it takes him to solve the matter ..Witch is already solved and znote can convince , prove to him so im guessing that soon as Eriks finish hes jobb , contact with znote we will have the server back up running as normal again !

Im wondering, most of the comments are from new users, who r those users that came now? o.o

Well Mr. Holmia,
Nice to see someone made new account to repeat!Why peoples who know a shit,are allow to speak.
Yes if its not back at 22:00 i can clearly say its scam,because Znote,Amoaz verify this mail is a fake.
Boy read whole thread again,then speak.

@Up
Its called HoooooOdnasty i bet!

Your lovly,
Word maker Farcanox

but i have trust in amoaz. cause he upated on otfans forum that there still investigate if the letter is real or not. and there pretty sure its false and there trying to get it online today.

Status
Not open for further replies.