• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mr. Holmia,
Nice to see someone made new account to repeat!Why peoples who know a shit,are allow to speak.
Yes if its not back at 22:00 i can clearly say its scam,because Znote,Amoaz verify this mail is a fake.
Boy read whole thread again,then speak.

Your lovly,
Word maker Farcanox

Yes, I'm no guest anymore. Had to answer to your stupid post, that's why I made this account. You are trying to look like someone who knows everything, but you don't know shit. You are not the one to tell if it's a "scam" or not either.

Everyone knows that the mail is fake, and so do Erik.
If you read the thread, just can see that he has also said that the server might be down for a few days. YOU (and me, and all the others) just have to wait and see.

Im wondering, most of the comments are from new users, who r those users that came now? o.o
Oh my god, are you stupid or just acting? Or just try to provoke something?
It's obviously players from the server (MasterCores). You know everybody doesn't own a account on this forum.

Call me pessimstic or negative, hell even naive but I sincerely believe Znote and Amoaz has been more trolled then the players of Mastercores, I do believe by looking at this "letter" Erik thought he could shut down the OT and get "ah shit, sucks, well hope you will be back with another OT soon Erik!" but the internet these days are filled with knowitalls and nerds who will find out the truth.

I do not promise that the server will never come back online but I am very confident that the server will go down eventually for a similar reason..

Good news is though that the mastercores files will be up for sale rather soon since some people has the files already, names wont be mentioned, we can just hope that whoever decides to open the project next will see the big picture.

Im wondering, most of the comments are from new users, who r those users that came now? o.o

to see the names the most are just players from mastercores who were following this thread as guest but now making accounts to post to get answers on there questions.

well, why cipsoft "cares" about mastercores, where were playing about 400 ppl, and doesn't care about other OT where is currently playing about 1k ppl ?:D

well, why cipsoft "cares" about mastercores, where were playing about 400 ppl, and doesn't care about other OT where is currently playing about 1k ppl ?:D

cuz i think they "care" more of 7.4-7.7 servers than 8.0+ crap server.I think they try to remove the classictibia.

They knew that they made the biggest mistake of their life

Last edited:
cuz i think they care more of 7.4-7.7 servers than 8.0+ crap server.I think they try to remove the classictibia.

They knew that they made the biggest mistake of their life

Made my day :p. You really think that cipsoft thinks about players ?:D. Don't discredit yourself. They care only about money.
Why tibianic and some other oldschool servers haven't received similar emails yet?

to all who are speaking about "Cipsoft" carying of Ots,why with what law?
Once again Classictibia was down,because Remere(owner) wanna shut it down.
And Holmia no,i dont need attention.I know a lot more than u can imagine about Mastercores,before features etc.
Lemme introduce you
Update2:
"I think server will come online again tomorrow. I believe we have sufficient proof that the mail was fake". (Orginal by Znote)

Same with me , Mastercores player . Made an account to find out what was going on ! :)

Year Turnover (Euro) Number of Employees (end of year)
2001 27,595 4
2002 151,049 4
2003 815,908 7
2004 2,763,784 16
2005 4,047,663 22
2006 4,778,761 27
2007 6,266,947 36
2008 7,135,528 44
2009 7,322,665 56
2010 7,873,114 64

Why would CipSoft even care about 7.4 servers when they're making more money now than ever?
Source: CipSoft GmbH - Online Entertainment

they haven't paid for host and that's why server is offline. Cool story with "e mail" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.