• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy speaking English?

funny how you reply to that but not to my post where i correct your poor punctuation (which is a part of "good english")

capitalizing and putting question marks at the end of your sentence doesn't mean you have good english.

funny how you reply to that but not to my post where i correct your poor punctuation (which is a part of "good english")

capitalizing and putting question marks at the end of your sentence doesn't mean you have good english.
Coming from you?
English is spelled with a capital E you dumb ass fuck!
Also, taking all of your little char's with 10 posts and clicking "like" won't make people respect you.
As I said, this is fast, irrelevant English, but it still tops yours by a mile!
Also, sorry kid.. I don't have to time to mess around with people who like to suck dicks..
*Cough, Realsoft, Cough*
Over and out,
/Havoc

Last edited:
Atleast Karelazi (Erik) is reading this thread at the moment, I guess we'll get a answer about what is going on soon.
I'm guessing It'll go something like "We are working on bla bla, might take a week or two.."

Karelazi-Erik HAHAHAHAHAHAAH never readed something more stupid than this XDDDDDDDDD
Bro did u smoke weed today?!
Exactly what the FUCK are you talking about? You've got to be way ahead of your drugproblem mate. Go to bed.

why can't erik or Znote just tell us if the ot will be online in 2h?10?1 week 100 weeks?

Wasn't the server located in Germany? I got the IP 46.165.201.2 for mastercores that traces to Germany anyhow, but mastercores.com is now directed to IP 11.0.11.0 that's in the US and A. Is there any good explanation for this or what's up?

Coming from you?
English is spelled with a capital E you dumb ass fuck!
Also, taking all of your little char's with 10 posts and clicking "like" won't make people respect you.
As I said, this is fast, irrelevant English, but it still tops yours by a mile!
Also, sorry kid.. I don't have to time to mess around with people who like to suck dicks..
*Cough, Realsoft, Cough*
Over and out,
/Havoc

ouch, pretty desperate come back. obviously as i stated before, i don't try to type perfect english on the forum, like i said if i wanted to try even HALF as hard as you do i could type circles around you in english and obviously talk circles around you while i'm sleeping. do i give a fuck? no. you're the one who started with the spelling bullshit

and once again your post shitting on my english is riddled with spelling and punctuation mistakes. and obviously people agree with me that you're retarded - but keep telling yourself those are all my accounts liking the post and agreeing with me LOL

Haha ye maybe he's president of america or smth :D

Have to say it's pretty entertaining here, people bitching on eachother or the slighest grammatic matters. Kinda pathetic at the same time.
I also played mastercores, and sure I'd love if it got up again, but my life won't end if not (which it might seem for some ppl). So just wait and see...

I hope he just turns it off a few days so the adhd-kids goes insane and suicide. :w00t:

rlly? karelazi is erik? lol

Woops, nevermind.

Karelazi wrote this yesterday "The email headers doesn't imply it's legit, at all. The headers only show that the email came from no-ip.org, since they forwarded the email to you/Erik"

I thought he meant "The email headers doesn't imply it's legit, at all. The headers only show that the email came from no-ip.org, since they forwarded the email to you //Erik" ^^

Sorry.

@Havoc

Have you seen yourself? You posted a pic like a year ago you were a little boy which weighted around 91239123801238129038091238 kgS?

Status
Not open for further replies.