• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had one day more time online than you and created my char like a week before you? and guarentee your online time passed mine after that

i dunno how the school systems are in sweden but i think you need to re evaluate what the word "average" means you retard, because you clearly have no idea

not like i expect more from some kid living in his moms basement "playing online poker for a living" rofl ..

you know you're a no life faggot but if you wanna pretend to make yourself feel better about your shit life, all the power to you. nerd

You got great English skills since ur canadian, witch makes u look 10x smarter than a br or a polish guy, however u won't fool me or anyone else with a bit brain that easy.

Average online time, I counted out your 29 days, you had 6,5 hour online per day on 29 days. I had 5,1 hour online per day for 23 days. So yes, you do play more then me :).

Second of all, I am pretty sure my real life and tibia life are better than yours. I got all I need in real life, and I am healthy and so on, but afterall, this is a Tibia OT forum, so why even bring that up? you won't hurt me, make me pissed or whatsoever, so yea.. there you fail again.

I feel sad for you, such a stupid guy can't come far in real life, and not even in Tibia haha.. if u need someone to talk to or so feel free to message me, I can help you out some I guess.. feel sorry for you man <3

Everybody from mastercash.com take your friends and come to realots.net ;] Co crashes, cool ots.

lmao i'm sure you "counted" and "remembered" these stats

i hope your trolling because if you actually did you look like an even bigger nerd than you alrdy are..

and you're on when im up at noon, at dinner time, and all the way until 5 am. you literally play until 10 in the morning swedish time every day. i actually have a real life and a job. but like i said, keep pretending you don't play the most out of anybody on the whole server (besides 22h/day dwadwix) if it makes urself feel better.

you and i both know that you play like 15h or more a day, lol - oh and once again before you comment on my "life" please remember that your over 20 in your moms basement, once again "playing online poker for a living" rofl

@ havoc

best believe i could type and speak circles around you in english, but this is a tibia forum, and it's my first language - so unlike you i don't care to type perfectly and show off my english skills on a forum, lol

lol dempah 25h/day wtf u talking about hahahaha

u will got online time like 10 days,u got low because highscores didnt work
Shit u are must be extremaly retarded to speak about pvp,ask niklas or urself char lover,always when u losing(almost always)u and niklas go away go away go away/

i hope your trolling because if you actually did you look like an even bigger nerd than you alrdy are..

and you're on when im up at noon, at dinner time, and all the way until 5 am. you literally play until 10 in the morning swedish time every day. i actually have a real life and a job. but like i said, keep pretending you don't play the most out of anybody on the whole server (besides 22h/day dwadwix) if it makes urself feel better.

you and i both know that you play like 15h or more a day, lol

Wow so fast replies (yes, this is a fast one form me aswell, didnt even have time to minimze the site before u replied), you don't got anything better to do then update this forum 24/7??????. I am sure if you could switch life with me you would, but like I said, I won't insult your real life or whatever on a Tibia forum, I am mature enough to see the difference between "Tibia" and "real life" maybe u should learn that aswell, since u clearly can't keep it out of a Tibia forum. and I got great memory & a pretty high IQ, so yes, I remember the exact stats.

But when a guy like you, are scared to take PZ on a fucking OT.. I mean? You love your OT character more then you love your family, thats fucking emeberassing. won't argue more now on forum, I just though its disrespectful to not even update his customers, that people got to ASK for an update, for me & probably everyone else its a "OFCOURSE" that he should update his customers. But yea, u wanted to make a arguement out of it and so u got it. beyz

you and i both know that you play like 15h or more a day, lol - oh and once again before you comment on my "life" please remember that your over 20 in your moms basement, once again "playing online poker for a living" rofl

@ havoc

best believe i could type and speak circles around you in english, but this is a tibia forum, and it's my first language - so unlike you i don't care to type perfectly and show off my english skills on a forum, lol

Actually no, you couldnt.
Leaving certificate English I scored 86 percent.
English< takes a capital E.
I'm not showing off, I'm typing fast, and at an average rate.. grow up!
You are a rager and nobody likes you.. your like 12 dude.

yeah i'm so scared to take pz. that's what you said literally 5 minutes before i absolutely shit on you here ;

Embarrassing Dempah - YouTube

now run along before you further embarrass yourself noob.

Actually no, you couldnt.
Leaving certificate English I scored 96 percent.
English< takes a capital E.
I'm not showing off, I'm typing fast, and at an average rate.. grow up!
You are a rager and nobody likes you.. your like 12 dude.

couldn't*
you're*

i also suggest you run along before you further embarrass yourself, mr.irrelevant spelling bee guy

I keep checking this thread to be updated regarding the server.

So, please, could you leave your personal discussion to a PM?

Cred to Znote for keeping us updated from time to time. I hope that the server will be up soon again. There are many players that are ready to keep this server alive.

Indy

yeah i'm so scared to take pz. that's what you said literally 5 minutes before i absolutely shit on you here ;

Embarrassing Dempah - YouTube

now run along before you further embarrass yourself noob.

couldn't*
you're*

i also suggest you run along before you further embarrass yourself, mr.irrelevant spelling bee guy

Oh right, I forgot. you took pz lock 5 minutes before serversave 4 against 1 and made a youtube movie about it! yes. we can all see you took pz now, ur so brave. sorry I was totaly wrong! Goodjob.

Khalifa you are jealous or what? If he wants play 24h/day his problem. Even if he doing this you shouldn`t call him nolife. Sometime i`m leaving to the plot for few day to party all the time so i`m alcoholic ? You probably dont know anything of him so why you blame him ? So stop fight at forum cuz by internet all are strong and smart.

Oh right, I forgot. you took pz lock 5 minutes before serversave 4 against 1 and made a youtube movie about it! yes. we can all see you took pz now, ur so brave. sorry I was totaly wrong! Goodjob.

funny that you mention that because the other people that were with you were too scared to take pz at the time, lawl. you can't even block a 1 sqm path out of draconia with 2 people bro, you talk way to much shit for someone as bad at tibia as you are.

Khalifa you are jealous or what? If he wants play 24h/day his problem. Even if he doing this you shouldn`t call him nolife.
Its forum,everyone can speak here,yes he should XD

funny that you mention that because the other people that were with you were too scared to take pz at the time, lawl. you can't even block a 1 sqm path out of draconia with 2 people bro, you talk way to much shit for someone as bad at tibia as you are.

Didn't need to, solod you outside Draconia, and instead of fight 2 vs 2 inside Draconia you jumped out. And yes, we had 0 mfs all the time so we actualy wanted you to jump out :) But yea..

lmao "soloed" me outside of draconia, yeah you sure solo'd me. we made it to the exit where NOBODY was blocking, and i levitated down - then decided to go make a cup of tea irl? go smoke a bowl? wash some socks? no obviously i fucking froze u retard anybody and you know that. and "2 vs 2" in draconia lol stfu we ran from the tower because missy moonblade and more were coming

and btw you talk alot of shit for a guy who got beat the fuck up irl over tibia LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.