• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ. You probably played and enjoyed a month of mastercores, then u get pissed cuz its offline for 1 day and do a chargeback of 2 euro. You got to be kidding me H@H@

How do u charge back dudes lols, i dont even no how to... I done what 'testaa' said but when will i get my money back, i will really appreciate it, since i donated like.. 10 euros?

Jesus christ. You probably played and enjoyed a month of mastercores, then u get pissed cuz its offline for 1 day and do a chargeback of 2 euro. You got to be kidding me H@H@

I have to agree with this one ^^ Ridiculously small amount of money. Besides, if everyone starts doing this for a being offline 1 day then he might just give up his project after all (incase he didnt do it already)

Been offline 2 days, and he made a fake email, we couldn't go on website at 20:30 6'th march and the server started febuary 20:30 the 6'th, aint that weird

I dont.Why?
You will know,when u start working,earn money :)

Not sure if you ment me, and incase you did then you don't really make sense..? Incase you DON'T work then you should care because you dont have a stable income, but if u do then that amount of money shouldnt matter to you very much (incase we talk about 2-5 euro~)

Nope, Id be glad to donate 20 euro to erik, if thats the problem, the server was one of the best servers i ever played, its not about the money, since i said, i donated just cause i felt it was my duty since it was such a good server, but when he does like this, ofc ima charg back the money, it the server comes back on, he'll get it back,

I'm dutch and im not even that greedy lol, if its u galaxy than ur even to greedy to buy a microphone hH@H@o@PH@oiH@POpHIO KANKER HEORENZOON

Oh i dont got luck in rl life,i need to work :/
yes u shall care about 2 euros aswell,when u are get it from work.
It wasnt directly to u Woyce;p
Shut up Ersum lemme be troll

Well if the server aint getting back on i dont see any reason too not chargeback whatever you donated Its a bit too obvious that both the server&homepage got shut down excactly 1 month after it opened so :p

How Can i Get my cash back i'll used Daopay.. and wasted like 15 euro on 2 weeks playing -.-

u can laugh as much as u want, but there were some bosnians or ukranians playing that server and 2 euros is like 2 working hours for them, for poles is like one hour... imagine that u had to do ur job for 2 hours just so some retard might steal ur money ;)

Well i guess we'll see if the server comes up or not later today so I mean even the erik thats busy with both work & drivers license has to be able too get on the computer for 5 min and a guy also said he accepted a paypal donation last night meaning he actually was at the computer so

play realots.net meanwhile :)

No. We were playing Mastercores because we love old-school. RealOTs isn't an oldschool for me. 7.4 FTW and go away.

BTW.: Look, there are more users browsing this and otfans' thread than online on your ots. Pff

Realots.net sucks, We played there b4 The gms, Made a prsion for uss, and placed us here for like 5 days, and insidious etc got like 100x stoneskins, and when they died with rs they didnt drop anything fuck that server

Realots.net is corrupt server, wouldn't go there.., Funny thing is its soon 15.00 and erik haven't replied once since the server "was shut down" if erik start's a new "project" you know not to join..

Status
Not open for further replies.