• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im living in Helsingborg/drottninghög my and my rl's are ready with the car to driv up to landksorna, get me the damn adress and i wilkl handle this, if the server wont get back online tomorrow then it will be robbing that fool even shoot him if i have to noone steals from me then u guys can think what ever u want about this rl threth

Amoaz, have you talked to him since the OT went down? Any words from him you might want to share with us others waiting? Is it in vain or should we still keep our hopes up?

i swear to god im going sweden to fuck him up, i swear i will do what kony does to little kids, i will do that to his family, just watch

Well, if we find out his last name, we will find his adress for sure. Because we have his age and we have his hometown.

Hahaha /facepalm, have you heard the story about how Dempah got his ass kicked irl? Well Erik might just do what Dempah did and find the ones who "found him irl" with 10 other guys and kick the shit out of you.. please try to think further then your kike nose reaches you fucking gentile.

@aeikz, what are u gonna do. Act cool towards a guy cuz he put offline a fucking OT? get a grip on your life fucking miserable cunt
What is weird for me is that: can't he fucking press few buttons to put the server back online? lol

What am I gonna do? Nothing. I didn't get the chance to spend a single dime on the OT. All I want is justice. If he scams people he should expect that the last laugh won't be his. If he would've been serious he could've atleast give us something even if it were throught Amoaz and Znote.

I mean, if it is as Amoaz says, then he has nothing to worry about, really?

Well i see host ots from now is so dangerous with these addicted chickens bodies,with 50kg weight!
Gogo firstly u need pass driver license,second get car,after this u need money for benzin.To be honest,looking for u it will be never happend,take years until u earn enough with ur small brain

Keep living in imagine world!:)

Down u mean these guys?

5xq36f.jpg

Last edited:
haha he can try u think i will come alone i got my homies and they are pissed aswell becuse of this hussel

Hahaha /facepalm, have you heard the story about how Dempah got his ass kicked irl? Well Erik might just do what Dempah did and find the ones who "found him irl" with 10 other guys and kick the shit out of you.. please try to think further then your kike nose reaches you fucking gentile.

Oh my, oh my. I would never go so far. All I'm doing is giving people a chance to act, if they now wish so. I am merely a messenger. I do not get myself into violence for things like this. I simply want him to know that he is not anonymous and cannot scam people around as he wish.

No need to be rude.

Thanks Amoaz for making an input here. We all know it's a well appreciated server, and a job well appreciated from you and Znote.
If Erik's intensions are not to keep the server alive, I, together with many hope that someone else will take on the project instead.

Please stay patient for a word from Erik before or during the weekend guys.
If nothing happened within three or four days, I'd say you could start "reacting"

I'm writing this with or without any more or less hope/expectations about the subject.

We just have to stay put and see what happens for a little while more.

Indy

Well i see host ots from now is so dangerous with these addicted chickens bodies,with 50kg weight!
Gogo firstly u need pass driver license,second get car,after this u need money for benzin.To be honest,looking for u it will be never happend,take years until u earn enough with ur small brain

Keep living in imagine world!:)

This is what they call irony. First look at you trying to insult peoples intellect by using a language you can't master for shit...

Stop acting cool and talking shits like "i will beat him in rl just give me adress!" etc because we all know that 90% of you can't even leave home without your parent's permission. All you can do is begging erik for OT and when he doesnt answer for 2 days you all go crazy emo and rage all the time. And finally when he put it online you all go back to your trollcaves in rl and spend 24/7 playing like dempah or niklas again untill something is wrong. Then you rage again. So stfu jebane internetowe napinacze.

Yeah stfu now guys *insert random foreign shiet* *insert random cool well-thought insults, trollcave, downs syndrome etc.*

bleeeeeeeeeeeee
bad that
lyk

MasterCores.Com
I wish it was mastercores but its best cs 1,6 web:( cod mod ! every1 is welcome untill mastercores is online xD

Michiownzor All ive done in my tibia life is Power Abuse them in rl for getting cash Eric will be the smallest Problem for me to handle he will be a pice of cake :) As i said before youcan flame as mutch you want, i wont change my idea i wont let him get away with my working money If you can accept that a guys steals from u pocket then you should be in shame

katinator The diffent between us is that i got balls and ur some kind of geeek hiding behind ur computer when actions have to be made!

Status
Not open for further replies.