• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play if gm's were active and banned all those runemaking farms. But no im sorry i can't keep up with the people that can exp 24/7 at warlock and war all the time cus they got endless supplies.

That is never going to happen, there is no community at all here. no runes or equipment barely getting sold and more or less everyone has to have a MC character.

Here is trade for the past 1 hour
22:08 Klaffen: 52 / 39 i skills, magic level 4 og level 19
22:12 Mirin: sell vamp shield
22:18 Eternal Oblivion: BUY SMALL STONES

Last edited:
That is never going to happen, there is no community at all here. no runes or equipment barely getting sold and more or less everyone has to have a MC character.

Here is trade for the past 1 hour

As Znote won't state it I will state it, It is 1x magic rate and 4x regen not 4x magic rate

What? i'm talking about tibianic.

Znote just put down this server .. it is far past fail. even Tenth planet is doing better LOL

Bit by bit it's getting more online :D

dh6buh.png

Really? Proofs? And how are we corrupt? Hoodnasty you created another account to keep spamming here or what?

Server has been running without problems since start now. No kicks, no ddos, no lagg. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Why would someone ddos a serv with 10 players and 10 MC chars?

Too bad we dont allow MCs. We acctually DELETE the cheaters, in difference from another server. Dont come here talk about us allowing MCs when the other 7.4 got atleast 50% of the online people with MCs, and they dont really do anything to prevent it :)

Too bad we dont allow MCs. We acctually DELETE the cheaters, in difference from another server. Dont come here talk about us allowing MCs when the other 7.4 got atleast 50% of the online people with MCs, and they dont really do anything to prevent it :)

Its look like on "other server" is 500players+200mc same as on rl tibia,old times nothing special.
I remember on mastercores,u didnt delete mc tho,and use mc also,so please...

i used mc all day there so xD

Mr Amoaz

Are you mad that mastercores is a shit or what? Seriously you should stop spreading lies about other servers here nor ingame (he had a character on tibianic called Amoaz where he trolls people all the time about going mastercores lol, no idea about realots, i don't play there). Look into other topics about Realots/Tibianic. Their owners are mature people who just do the job and let people enjoy the game. And you, like a retarded troll, sit here and talking shit about others with hope someone will join your shitty server where you promise players free golden acc :/

Atleast Znote acts like a sense guy here, finally.

So gtfo Amoaz, mr wannabe pro!

PS. Dear mr moderator, if you are going to delete this post (for using inappropriate language, or just hating me, or because i'm not talking only about mastercores while this is mastercores thread, or because you are a friend of *someone* please do the same with Amoaz post where he talks shit about other servers. It's mastercores thread so he should talk shit only about mastercores :)). Thank you!

Oh! Well then you still got only 20 players which is fucking nothing.

Me and my 2 friends have 2 characters on each at all times because WE HAVE TO, all we do is use our laptops so when you say dance we can. so we make up around 15-20% of your player base to be honest.

I also know at least 3 others who have at least 1 other character on while playing, so don't bash on other servers when yours is no different

EDIT: Need to add that if me and my friends weren't on the other night you would of had 2 players online

This account is banished until 11th April 2012 22:18 CET (Illegal Advertisement)

For trying to trade items to another server

Just got banned on my second account for the same reason..

This account is banished until 11th April 2012 22:23 CET (Illegal Advertisement)

Here is what I got banned for ;)

344w2di.png

I don't know how that could be illegal advertisement

this is a picture of the rules as of 20:28 GMT 28/03/12

zthpuq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty obvious, you're advertising content which is not related to the game (mastercores) e.g. the items on other servers that you are trying to trade for.

Like it says in the rules, it does not state at all that this is not allowed

It clearly does "Illegal Advertising: Advertising content which is not related to the game..."

The game is mastercores, you are advertising that you want items from another server e.g. not mastercores.

Clear rule violation.

Clearly it is related to Mastercores (also says Game and then refers it to tibia, which both servers are) , also my latest account got banned for saying in trade. Trading items.
The GM's knew I was leaving and even said they would ban me ^.-

I will post a video of my latest account also

mcbrl1.png

Decided to post a picture instead (Also got banned for illegal advertisement)

Last edited:
Can't even describe with words how coRrupteD I am. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.