• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said you where corrupted, or is that your trying to defend something I haven't said?

It's also great to see the staff here working as a team :D

Mr Amoaz

Are you mad that mastercores is a shit or what? Seriously you should stop spreading lies about other servers here nor ingame (he had a character on tibianic called Amoaz where he trolls people all the time about going mastercores lol, no idea about realots, i don't play there). Look into other topics about Realots/Tibianic. Their owners are mature people who just do the job and let people enjoy the game. And you, like a retarded troll, sit here and talking shit about others with hope someone will join your shitty server where you promise players free golden acc :/

Atleast Znote acts like a sense guy here, finally.

So gtfo Amoaz, mr wannabe pro!

PS. Dear mr moderator, if you are going to delete this post (for using inappropriate language, or just hating me, or because i'm not talking only about mastercores while this is mastercores thread, or because you are a friend of *someone* please do the same with Amoaz post where he talks shit about other servers. It's mastercores thread so he should talk shit only about mastercores :)). Thank you!

Not sure if trolling or really stupid.

However yes, I do have a character there since I usually talk some with some friends (Zirifime/Niklas/Zaxx etc) but I cant remember spamming any channels with "OMG COME MASTERCORES", so I guess I didnt.

My intettion wasnt to throw shit at someone, but hey, you all keep throwing shit on us, and now we cant "defend" ourselfs from your bullshit wihtout being called immature? Really, makes no sense at all.

I think once Znote proves that the server is completely stable then the server will succeed. Gogo Znote ! :)

Znote will bring it up again :)

Been running without problems for more then a week now.

Thanks players, your the best!

nice event with 16 players on xD srsly how long are you gonna make a fool out of yourself keeping this server online. It won't get anymore players.

Why would the player amount matter? As long as they are having a good time playing here, why would we shut down?

Oh and BTW, your server in the signature looks like a real success. How long you gonna keep it there and make a fool out of yourself?

At least warloria was up longer than mastercores was or will LOLOL.

Anyways, how are you gonna pay the dedicated with 20~ players on? I doubt you're going to go into your own pockets to pay it.

At least warloria was up longer than mastercores was or will LOLOL.

Anyways, how are you gonna pay the dedicated with 20~ players on? I doubt you're going to go into your own pockets to pay it.

We currently have no financial problems. Its been a week and I can already afford hosting until 1st june.

We have had several players donating 32+ eur

Chances you will actually pay me 500 bucks is more likely than me putting server down.

A lot of players on now!!
Good to see the server growing ;)

jh5t7d.png

i lold^ haahaha

znote its your own fault dont team up with erik / realsoft :p

I love how everyone are flaming the server now when tibianic hr is up, but before when they were playing mc they didn't say shit. Pussies

@up. yeah sure, it's not because the server reset again or anything ..

Status
Not open for further replies.