• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put double exp for a few days atleast
U rly dumb? With 4 hours I made level 34 on double exp, imagine a couple of days: everyone is 60/65+, then new people wont start because everyone is too high. And then the OT dies

Mastercores has had too many problems.

You better fix them all before putting the server online this time.
"bring me to" has been fixed. Rope holes has been fixed. The only 2 major things left is:

1. Parcels shouldn't be walkable if several
2. Can't do anything while running

Don't do the same mistake again.. Fix everything before you put the server online this time.. For god's sake.

SIGNED !!!

You should turn it ON EVEN for 2 days, WITHOUT DOUBLE EXP but WITH NEEDED CHANGES!:

3. UH Trap

Znote
Please leave any comment about those fixes.

Erik is in charge of the server engine, and he is very busy with school/work/drivers license which is the main reason we post-poned the launch until tomorrow. I dont think those bugs will be fixed yet.

But we are aware of them, but I guess you guys would rather get the OT up online earlier with those bugs than having to wait another day or two?

And the "bring me to...", well you can vote on website if you want it removed or not.

yeah if i were you guys, after securing the server as best as you can, i'd take time to go fix all the little bugs.

the only reason people havent quit because of the bugs is because everyone has been destracted by the hacks etc, but the annoying crap is still there

should really go around and fix stuff like that and actually perfect yourserver, then release it at the right time with normal rates

If I we're you i'd put it online tonight. Those bugfixes can always be done. The security was priority number 1, that has been dealt with now. Most people prefer playing a few days with walk-able parcels, then wait 2 more days to play. So just fix those parcels when the server is online.

It has to be PERFECT SECURED against site's hacks and with 1 GB/s server - then you would see in the game:

"xx:xx New record: 350 players are logged in."

I know it will happen one day!

Once again: DON'T START WITH DOUBLE EXP please.

Pretty sure those issues have to be fixed my modifying/adding source code and re-compiling the whole server, which probably takes quite some time to fix. Those arent options that you can play around with in config.cfg.

@Makrill Yep. And thats why we won't do it right now, it needs to be tested several times as well. Testing box is running windows while server is running on Linux, so its quite bothersome.

1st February 21:00 CET. In-game bugs like uh trap and parcels wont be fixed right ahead. So if you really cant stand the game without it then just dont play until its fixed. Its your loss of early-game gaming.

@Makrill Yep. And thats why we won't do it right now, it needs to be tested several times as well.

1st February 21:00 CET. In-game bugs like uh trap and parcels wont be fixed right ahead. So if you really cant stand the game without it then just dont play until its fixed. Its your loss of early-game gaming.

So I read that you fixxed the safety issues, wondering if you also done something about the Ddoss security. And if you fixxed the safety, why not put it online tonight?

Lvl up while its being fixed?
I'm sure znote and erik will do it asap, but as znote said, erik is bussy in rl

Mastercores has had too many problems.

You better fix them all before putting the server online this time.
"bring me to" has been fixed. Rope holes has been fixed. The only 2 major things left is:

Don't do the same mistake again.. Fix everything before you put the server online this time.. For god's sake.

If Znote or RealSoft listen to me, I can gave the fixes for it, it's very easy!
I already fixed it at my distro ;]

Edit fcking rates even abit its just gay when you reach lvl 50 its like 2x?? lol 50lvl>>4x 80lvl>>2x??
and fix fucking cant shoot sds/ heal whit uh while moving

@Znote thx for great song :D:D 24/7

If you guys (Znote and RealSoft) want a real server 7.4 (not 7.7x with sprites 7.4), here's the features of my distros:

Code:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:: Change Log by ::
:: Nottinghster ::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

----- Added -----

* Added !changesex command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added /gmspeed command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added /bc command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added /gmoutfit command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added /clean command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added /leavehouse command (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added waypoint system (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added gamemaster look (show healthpoints and manapoints of creatures, itemiD, subtype, actionid, uniqueid and position) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added new channel Trade-Rookgaard (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added level and muted system to Trade and Trade-Rookgaard channels (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added muted system on Help Channel (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Auto Save. (Removed)
* Added on config.lua push delay time (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added field "lastlogout" on database (players) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added new talkactions (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added jungle maw (movements) (7.6 - 7.72).
* Added RSA Encryption (7.72).
* Added function onAdvance(cid) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Real Tibia Save/Clean System (config.lua) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added a better Clean Map System (config.lua) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Server Priority (config.lua) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Free Premium (config.lua) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Spells Talk in Orange (config.lua) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added VIP System (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Automatic Backup System (configurable at backup.bat) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Added Player Protection against DDoS / Flood / Nuke attack (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72) {Prevent the loss of skills, items and level}

----- Modified -----

* Shovel and pick open holes on sands with ActionID (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Destroy items (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Music on items (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Machete break bamboo walls (7.6 - 7.72).
* Vocations.xml balanced (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Change Gold Action (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Global.lua and functions.lua (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Command /serverinfo now show experience according with level and stages (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Now house doors show price (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Distro have now three versions, 7.4, 7.6 and 7.72.

----- Fixes -----

* Fixed Change Gold NPCs (crash server) (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Chat Channels (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Monsters Double Hit. (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed GM talk red on Channels. (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed all Amulets, now are working fine (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed all Spells and Monsters (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Stages System (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Ban Death bug (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Login Debug (7.72).
* Fixed Invisibility (7.72).
* Fixed GM Invisibility, UpdateTile and AddCreature (7.72).
* Fixed Minimap Click bug (7.72).
* Fixed ID of Spells in source (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Monster Fleeing Attack (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed Clean Map System (7.4 - 7.6 - 7.72).
* Fixed UH trap (7.4)
* Fixed Cannot walk over 2 or more items with height (7.4).
* Fixed Rope won't work if there are items on the rope spot (7.4).
* Fixed Stamped letter (7.4).
* Fixed Teleports (7.4).

Hiho, those statements that Realsoft is rich of donations is completely bullshit. He have earned so little money from the server so far that he has been forced to spend money from his own pocket rather than relying on donations. The few pennies he have received from donations (who don't claim back money), has all been used to invest in the OT server. These are the facts. Don't believe the shit other people are saying, they don't know how much money he is actually receiving. They are just doing poorly made estimates of what they "think he might have earned" which are completely inaccurate.

If he would have the money for it, we would already be running on a 1Gbps box.

News:
We believe we have fixed all bugs now, but need to do some final touches to the server engine to make our new security encryption work.
(I can also now confirm that we will have a reset).

re-Launch of MasterCores will happen 1st February 21:00 CET. (tomorrow from this post).
Server is finally coming online again. :)

You know he had another otland account and posted about how everyone who donated was a idiot and thanks for the new car. This was after his eliteot account was banned. Also saying that he bets people will keep donating and it was filled with "hahahha" The ip was traced to realsofts account same IP. I'm sure other people read that also how can you not understand that was proven? You don't even need to think about his 10000 other lies, these nasty and ungrateful statements he made should be enough to dislike this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.