• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit fcking rates even abit its just gay when you reach lvl 50 its like 2x?? lol 50lvl>>4x 80lvl>>2x??
and fix fucking cant shoot sds/ heal whit uh while moving

@Znote thx for great song :D:D 24/7

NP. :)
[video=youtube;knEIv8oYOVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEIv8oYOVI[/video]
Yellow guy = Realsoft, Green guy = Znote, Blue guy = Amoaz, Red guy = random troll who wants some fun. :3 (Who volunteers)?

You know he had another otland account and posted about how everyone who donated was a idiot and thanks for the new car. This was after his eliteot account was banned. Also saying that he bets people will keep donating and it was filled with "hahahha" The ip was traced to realsofts account same IP. I'm sure other people read that also how can you not understand that was proven? You don't even need to think about his 10000 other lies, these nasty and ungrateful statements he made should be enough to dislike this guy

Yeah, didnt you see the video above? Now hes inb4 drivers license! :D

Ok.. random video, cool... Thanks? You're guys shenanigans are funny. Point is you prove nothing and ignore what realsoft himself said about what he did with the donations your such a tool haha stop deceiving people already

Ok.. random video, cool... Thanks? You're guys shenanigans are funny. Point is you prove nothing and ignore what realsoft himself said about what he did with the donations your such a tool haha stop deceiving people already

I'm proving just as much as you are. :p I'm a global moderator, I can see deleted posts, threads and trace IP quite well myself.

I wanna be red guy

Hmmm.... Jack sparrow vs Mudkipz....

You are well aware of what happened then so stop pretending it didn't realsoft himself said "thanks for the car idiots!" Something of that nature and went on insulting the players who donated (I was not one of them). The moderator who first discovered that it was realsofts alternative account can confirm that with you if you don't already know. How am I not proving anything ? Several people saw it I am not trying to prove anything either, you are the one saying that did not happen when it did

I'm proving just as much as you are. :p I'm a global moderator, I can see deleted posts, threads and trace IP quite well myself.

I use Water Blast. He dead.

no, he goes right left, and runs away
its a tie

Its Captain Jack Sparrow
[video=youtube;ODXfOmtse_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXfOmtse_A&feature=related[/video]
Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?
So want start the fight? Liten pokemon?
@And that was without even a single drop of rom. haha

Last edited:
JESUS Robby stop whining ALL you ever do is whining, same as on tibianci lol

I'm so fucking bored.......................... What is everyone doing besides Erik and Znote stuffing their faces with pizza and ice cream?

I want to punch everyone's faces that says that they're not doing shit.

its obvious you are one of their affiliates however if they paid for a dedicated the time is 30 days genius , which would not even be up yet therefore would be useable. They DO work with you, if you have ever used one apparently you have not. End of story there is no defending this scammer get over it already what else you got more insults?? he already lied over ten times that there is proof of. I never donated but hundreds of people did and a decent majority can't speak english, He should have a lot of resources if he was speaking truth. Just shut up please your not very bright.

I could care less about this shit, it's about everyone's time, effort and money. Mostly because he lies to people that support him to get ahead and mocked every person who donated. Saying things like "thanks for the car!!" and other insults on his multiple otland accounts IP tracked to [realsoft][eliteot] accounts. That isn't ok in my opinion hes a little douche bag

Oh, Im not bright ? Why thank you master ! You are just too stupid, to understand ANYTHING. Seriously, you think you know everything, well you dont. So please, stop humiliating yourself furthermore, and just go crawl back to the cave you came from, little troll :)

Assassinho the Otland its you'r second Home? Get a fucking Life smoke weed fuck girl and go some Dance;s Stop fucking talk about other's i will go to v15 if i want to.
Stop talk shit it says Tommorow 21:00 try understand Him ^^

Good Night Everyone
~Lysy Turi'el 25 Paladin waiting for Guard Hunting whit bp Bolt Hah!

last time i checked a forum was a place for positive negative or just opinionated feedback. A couple of you really need to learn about critical thinking you guys just assume. Just ignore me if you don't like it, duh? So what? You guys are like kids. I have decided to spend time pointing out the obvious lies realsoft has made why does that bother you so much? If you really think I'm whining giving my opinion and stating facts about someone on a public forum, then you are stupid and probably under 16. Like I know everything? yea right I learn everyday I hardly know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.