• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I died for the guilt of lag and have lost all me loot lol..
It is not fair..

Wtf you are talking about? We have mastercores, you have realots. Go away

guys cut the crap, just let them play mastercores eventually they will come Realots. till then let them enjoy :) their both 2 good ots

Mastercores wasn't getting hit by DDOS until few hours before Realots launch and it got hit hard. Now that Realots is down for repairs it isn't getting ddosed. Coincidence? Don't think so.

And btw your sig is retarded. None of the info it shows for me is even close to correct lol.

Mastercores wasn't getting hit by DDOS until few hours before Realots launch and it got hit hard. Now that Realots is down for repairs it isn't getting ddosed. Coincidence? Don't think so.

And btw your sig is retarded. None of the info it shows for me is even close to correct lol.

Why don't you stop spilling crap about DDoS when you don't know shit?

Why don't you crymoar because realots won't be succesful? Pretty obvious that it isn't coindicental

Why all that hate? Cant you just aceppt that theres 2 good servers, make your choice, play your game and let other play their game?

Why all that hate? Cant you just aceppt that theres 2 good servers, make your choice, play your game and let other play their game?

This bam guy came at me instead of minding his own business and he got a reply - just like you

So what would you say, if your beloved MasterCore admin would DDoS Realsoft if he could?

Would you still act like this?

Mastercores admin ddosing realsoft?

Why would he ddos himself?

I might not know much about ddos but you don't even know which server belongs to who lul

Noob server. monster in walls, all totally bugged. Realots is way better than this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.