• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,im quite done here
We beat enemies like 30x times already.Don't see point to play atm.
Death loses shall be increased.
bb
Because you kids makes always 100guy team and teaming whit mex and others make own team and fight like boss.

Because you kids makes always 100guy team and teaming whit mex and others make own team and fight like boss.

we're like 10 ppl here vs 30~ enemies. and they still invite every random guy to their noob team

I have 55 enemies on VIP and there's a lot missing. So 60+ on their side.
23 members on my team.

Gtfo pirate fanboy, you're a nobody

We have added a (bit to tight) antibot system. No more runemakers. :)

@Hood Nasty:

We have added a (bit to tight) antibot system. No more runemakers. :)

@Hood Nasty:

Could u explain me for what Zabije Cie got deleted?Hemmd banished for 24h?Because ur enemies sucks are hell,and cannot make lvls?.
I smell corupption here now.

Ps:BAN MEX also cuz of UE COMBO mhuahauh

im mad ;(

Ok its time to change server for Realots. Our teammates got deleted because i posted our perfect sd combo on open on 60 rp.

[video=youtube;4UiD4BMw2hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UiD4BMw2hE&list=UUm0ZM0284NGhxVUhv4sFHHg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Name: Gal'axy
Other: This account is banished until 19th February 2012 20:46 CET (Spamming)

Yaya dont even argue with mighty gm
BB good luck

Ok its time to change server for Realots. Our teammates got deleted because i posted our perfect sd combo on open on 60 rp.

[video=youtube;4UiD4BMw2hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UiD4BMw2hE&list=UUm0ZM0284NGhxVUhv4sFHHg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

i dont think zabije~ uses bot but i do think czarny has zabije~ as comboleader.

pretty clear erik is either playing in the other team or likes them / feels bad for them or something because that bann is retarded. no proof what so ever in that video

Funny thing is that, It sounds like i busted my team what is completly bulshit. I wouldnt be so stupid to upload a movie where we use combobot. -.- I uploaded it because i was excited that after counting sd combo noone missed. Luck+good aim in hand that's all.
Welcome realots ^ ^

lol you are stupid if you cant see the combo bot there, its not 1 shot its 3 perfect shots. watch only zabije and cz~ and you can see they are using combo bot just them and nobody else

lol you are stupid if you cant see the combo bot there, its not 1 shot its 3 perfect shots. watch only zabije and cz~ and you can see they are using combo bot just them and nobody else

Or they just are good enough to actually pull it off?

of fcourse mex isnt botting, im sure mex doesnt use any kind of bot cuz if he did he would never make videos of shit and he is ALWAYS recording. as for his team mates its indisputable they were using some kind ofcheat (ONLY those 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.