• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the problem hosting it on the 'old' host untill you get your new server and later just move it there?

I Agree with Canna aswell. Many of us have been waiting with patience and when we get this message just a couple of hours before the launch it kinda sucks the juice out of ya.

There are currently 110 users browsing this thread. (49 members and 61 guests)
Awsom!

Holy mojo, imagine if the server would open today!

EDIT: Erik didn't want to open the server today because he was afraid of the ddos on his home computer, however he hosted it for 2 days without any bigger problems so why can't he host it on it now aswell until the new host is available?

Gms just put it ON ;) It will we can fight whit DDOS and also waiting for a better Dedic i have wait... and others too Let's do it.

What would be the problem hosting it on the 'old' host untill you get your new server and later just move it there?

This is why:
By hosting the server now with a weaker host it will allow DDoS, which in turn will allow duping before crashes and other such things to be abused before moving to a bigger and better host. Not to mention half of you guys will go from "dood we dont care bout ddos just put servrr up!" to "fuuu erik u suck dont host a server again!" in a matter of minutes.

im just wondering if i will get my lvls / skills back or it going to be a reset again

Shit talking.. Zonte...; / ppl will quit becouse of server offline not couse of DDOS..we can play like before and WAIT

There are currently 112 users browsing this thread. (51 members and 61 guests).

Thats about 2/3rd of all viewers in the Advertisement board. :p

Znote , everyone wants it today. Even with the DDOS hahaha!
We will play and u move serv during it.

There are currently 112 users browsing this thread. (51 members and 61 guests).

Thats about 2/3rd of all viewers in the Advertisement board. :p

Yeah ppl rly like this server! But not the hoster as u can see! haha

Well... even if some will quit, more will come ;)

I would love to see it online today... but if I need to wait I will wait ;>
Just hope it won't go down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.