• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbydeath, its about time you stop crying with your false mind of truth, your only making a joke of yourself. :p

Hey znote, you got any plans on releasing a server similair to chasm? I really miss playing your wonderful OT's ;z

How so please tell me I see no facts just you telling me your opinion ok so i'm wrong wrong about what and how? please tell me Znote because all I see here is you supporting a liar. I sure feel good right now for being a 'joke' you guys are the joke anytime someone reset there ot more then 5 times we call that pulling a realsoft, anyone tells 20 lies we say hey stop realsoftin hahaha just kidding but really I'm not lying

Realsoft was hacked on otland, on eliteots account and realsofts account, also, the hacker made several other accounts using realsoft's name acting like realsoft in order to trick guys like you. The hacker almost managed to blacklist Realsoft from this community. The hacker was good pretending to be realsoft by announcing updates from website by adding small additions like that.

This has been proved on Staff Board. Unfortunately I can not leak contents from there.

robbydeath, its about time you stop crying with your false mind of truth, your only making a joke of yourself. :p

Update:
Reasoft should be home around 18 - 19:00, previous donations that we can verify will get premium points back. I will have to discuss with him about how we plan to repay you. I have read your ideas and collected alot of data.

Unfortunately I dont think there will be any significant in-game fixes yet, because Realsoft is very busy these days. We priority to get server online as quick as possible, parcel bug/ice rope spot/movement thingy should be fixed as time goes on.

I understand he is busy but, the "can't attack while moving bug" should be fixed PRIOR to the server start. That's a very big in-game/gameplay bug. The other bugs we could deal with until they are fixed later on.

@Znote, I got a code from after the first restart. Never received my premium, am I able to deliver that one?

Chat between Znote & Realsoft:
What would be the problem hosting it on the 'old' host untill you get your new server and later just move it there?

This is why:
By hosting the server now with a weaker host it will allow DDoS, which in turn will allow duping before crashes and other such things to be abused before moving to a bigger and better host. Not to mention half of you guys will go from "dood we dont care bout ddos just put servrr up!" to "fuuu erik u suck dont host a server again!" in a matter of minutes.
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal keeps record of all donations received that year and years before, meaning he could go back and give ALL donations back if he wanted

Not to mention before he claimed how anti-ddos his home host was now it gets ddosd to easily? Stick to something already

Since he was hacked between january 27th and now how did he receive donations between that time? Lol

I don't know why I ask I know you won't answer you will just post something opinionated that proves nothing like before and think you are so smart.

Last edited:
@Znote

Does that mean that the server delay (of 1Gbp/s) will threaten the deadline of 21;00 CET Tonight?

Yours.

We have upgraded our host to 1Gbps! DoS attacks wont be a problem any longer.

DDOS has 5Gbps, invest 5000$ if you won't have DDOS =P

Can you just put the server online tonight 21:00 like you said?

And just move the whole server over to the dedicated when its ready for launch?
Seriously, if you delay it now I think people will just wait for RealOTS..

We will get the dedicated server within "1 - 5 days". We have no idea if we get it tomorrow or in 5 days. :x So I wrote 3 - 5th february.

I'm just following Realsoft orders, it will be delayed.

DDOS has 5Gbps.

Don't try to use any logical information against them They think that their opinion makes them right when it doesn't they can have fun on otland but in real life still they are liars scammers and losers end of story anyone who is raging mad because I'm saying they lie is a loser straight up

Don't try to use any logical information against them They think that their opinion makes them right when it doesn't they can have fun on otland but in real life still they are liars scammers and losers end of story anyone who is raging mad because I'm saying they lie is a loser straight up

I had DDOS attacks, so i know how it is, everything is right here.

If its 1-5 days , farewell MaserCores i guess and welcome Realots

You should REALLY consider put it online TODAY.

DDoS is not a big problem if you compare it to hacking, like I wrote earlier.
Put online tonight and just move the whole server to the dedicated when its ready for launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.