• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says fuck tibianic, is just a noob that is scared of low rates.
Clearly you all didn't play back in 2004 if you don't like it.
Pussy ass niggas.

you just put your cavebot on and thinking your a true oldschool lowrate player? plss gtfo.

you just put your cavebot on and thinking your a true oldschool lowrate player? plss gtfo.
Only bots ive ever used were some tibiafun bots and those didnt have cavebots. Lawl, and tbh i remember realsoft makin a thread a while back catchin you bottin and ive heard you have before so gtfo everyone learns from there mistakes;)
Practice what you preach kidddddo.

Haha Assass got banned like 4 years ago for botting, after that he NEVER EVER got caught again. And yes Hoodnasty, you got banned on several servers(for example realots/valhalla).

Lawl never played realots.. nor valhalla. Someone choses to use hoodnasty name and thats not my fault. Same kid did on mcores. I was Xarissa on mcores and never played valhalla. dont gotta prove shit ^^

Only bots ive ever used were some tibiafun bots and those didnt have cavebots. Lawl, and tbh i remember realsoft makin a thread a while back catchin you bottin and ive heard you have before so gtfo everyone learns from there mistakes;)
Practice what you preach kidddddo.

for as far as i know that vid was no proof at all. just a good combo, but since when is a good combo directly a combo bot. he was just mad cause i flamed his servers alot and so on.

"everyone learns from there mistakes;)"
ye im a good example of it, had heal bot on toldera after that i got caught i stopped botting. but you, you recently have been caught again. so pls stop lie.

Haha Assass got banned like 4 years ago for botting, after that he NEVER EVER got caught again. And yes Hoodnasty, you got banned on several servers(for example realots/valhalla).

2.5 years ago :)

Spread the word. Looks like many people got into a panic thinking it was on the new server or something. :p

I would like to know then which server you guys secured with Amoaz. The new one didn't arrive still and the old one has been hacked. I'm tired of you lieing yours ass off all the time :S

Just admit you know nothing and you have no fucking idea how to secure server lol

lastman is only using hands.exe and that's something that isn't downloadable so you may be out of luck

Security issues on the website have been traced down to be 2 query bugs on totally 2 pages.
Those bugs has been fixed, also 2 hackers have been analyzing the page and giving me feedback from weak codes that I've been improving.
As late as last night a Blackhat hacker confirmed the page is now safe.

However the last page that Znote used to announce about server launch is being pushed (at domain mastercores.com), was hosted on old computer with old web files, which means the hacker was able to do shits on those.
But /care.. the hacker is bit pathetic if he did that to annoy me..

Well of course he did.. but in majority he actually annoyed over 500 people instead, by making all their accounts/characters get fucked up.
And as the hacker wrote on messages, he did this only because he hate me..
Let's invade some country and kill them all because we hate 1 guy there! that's how the hacker is thinking :)

Anyhow, MasterCores will be back within a few days on a new stable dedicated server with the newest website and security systems.

About donations, those will be returned in donation points. more information about that I will give out later, how you will be able to regain the points.

Anyhow, MasterCores will be back within a few days on a new stable dedicated server with the newest website and security systems.
[video=youtube;knEIv8oYOVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEIv8oYOVI&feature=autoplay&list=FL3JQf3dsboJpZcHgbA1kDEA&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1[/video]

Make a reset, host it in 1 week, fix EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO FUCKING 7.4 UNTILL THEN. Parcel traps, uh traps, PROPER boat traps, fix more staff members (trustable people) and proove that its stable.
Then, sir. You have an OT

Status
Not open for further replies.