• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a reset, host it in 1 week, fix EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO FUCKING 7.4 UNTILL THEN. Parcel traps, uh traps, PROPER boat traps, fix more staff members (trustable people) and proove that its stable.
Then, sir. You have an OT

Screw you with the "host it in 1week" part. I've been waiting for a LONG time now for the ot :p. If he'd host it in 1week, i'd rage :D

farcanox, last man, why dont you guys wanna play realots? cuz 7.7? ;s

im kinda done with tibia just want to play fun servers if they get online. not feeling to rpg dem long for some fun (realots) might just make a lvl 20 and random pk some but thats it probaly

warloria is 7.72 realots is 7.7

Lebban dont worry, you can find a bot for 7.7 aswell, as you did for 7.72 (valhalla or w.e the server was ) :D

And lastman, true that, we all need to grow up someday :p

valhalla is 7,7 aswell ^^ ;]]

And no 7.72 bots wont work on 7.7 otSS

Warloria ots sux and Real ots to very boters.
on 7.7 to bots:
Beholder Tool , black bot , tibia auto ...

Well i can easly fix bot to realots also,never used,and never will.I preffer fail gameplaying.

@Znote,Erik this is only for you,
Don't you think its easier to fix in peace way with this "hacker"?Why u keep acting so retard,ur post about 100% security will just motivate him to do it.
You startd it(Insults,big ego etc.) u shall finish it.

Warloria ots sux and Real ots to very boters.
on 7.7 to bots:
Beholder Tool , black bot , tibia auto ...

good old tampon. always pushing forward on his quest to find the perfect 7.5 ots wiht no boters.

best of luck to you my friend i hope you find one with many of badger spawn

good old tampon. always pushing forward on his quest to find the perfect 7.5 ots wiht no boters.

best of luck to you my friend i hope you find one with many of badger spawn

I think I found it... o_O

[video=youtube;lGPvoNBGiy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGPvoNBGiy0[/video]

well i think this is what happens kinda magic = realots/mastercore go online like 1 or 2 days apart realots get 150 players !! mastercores 200-300 than mastercore closes AND magicly realots gets 200-350 players 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.