• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had it up at the same time he had realots up :p

uh no? it was maby for short time. but valhalla was not a test server, the server just failed cause it simply had to compete with tibianic wich was running good by then. don't talk shit.

So u are using players as like laboratory rabbits?

I wouldn't exactly use those terms, but yep, we are in no way a professional company, yet you guys volunteer yourselves to us. We appreciate that.

I have learned alot past week, and I have nobody else to thank but the community. It will surely help me in my future.

I wouldn't exactly use those terms, but yep, we are in no way a professional company, yet you guys volunteer yourselves to us. We appreciate that.

I have learned alot past week, and I have nobody else to thank but the community. It will surely help me in my future.

I hope it will be stable, defended from the (D)Dos attacks and hacks. I cross my fingers and wish you good luck.

Impatiently waiting for new and the best MasterCores!

Apperantly the gms/gods aren't too bad on this ot, or so many people wouldn't play it xD

Well Znote,i just got hope,u had done very well your homework,and as you said "you learn a lot".So this time it wont be fail :>

Could you imagine how sick one server would be with 300-400 players, 1x/3x exp rate with no chance of DDOSing/Hacking..... Guess we gotta stalk the tibia boards again ;X

Could you imagine how sick one server would be with 300-400 players, 1x/3x exp rate with no chance of DDOSing/Hacking..... Guess we gotta stalk the tibia boards again ;X

imagine the wars omg.. sooo much fun :D

imagine the wars omg.. sooo much fun :D
Won't ever happen since cipsoft hates profits apparently.
Probably just don't wanna look like a bad company though, seeing as an older version of their game will severely triumph their current version in playercount.

Won't ever happen since cipsoft hates profits apparently.
Probably just don't wanna look like a bad company though, seeing as an older version of their game will severely triumph their current version in playercount.

Yeye, thats why we are here! to get so close to it as we can =) Wish for next mc to be working without hacks/ddos =)

Mastercores in its prime (300 ppl) was best I ever played unfortunately a large chunk of that count won't ever return

Lol the amount of people that are going to be playin realots isnt funny aahah like everyone from tibianic is playing plus like 10 of my rls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.