• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, should I play on this server or wait for Realots? What do you guys think? <.<

I wonder, should I play on this server or wait for Realots? What do you guys think? <.<

If you wanna play pure old school you should wait for this one, No wands, No boat pz, parcel stop, uh trap, play on this one;)

Could you imagine how sick one server would be with 300-400 players, 1x/3x exp rate with no chance of DDOSing/Hacking..... Guess we gotta stalk the tibia boards again ;X

When Valhalla was stable and so on i was spamming Tibia boards with friends for like 5 hours , making chars getting them lvl 2 and spamming hahaha

FAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK 3 FEB! SERVER NOT ONNNNN FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I CRY MOM! hehe :D

yeah definitely wouldn't mind this coming out soon lol. gunna play it until realots, switch to realots then decide by the player count xD

if mastercores is stable its one of the best, thats for sure. just wish erik and co. sorted all this out before the initial release. it got 300 players with all the ddos / rollbacks etc i wouldn't be surprised if it was hitting 500 by now if it was stable the whole time xD

[video=youtube;Zf-ts0suxQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-ts0suxQo&lc=Dv28GJOr0uKwsJXeNED3b_nHvojoZuJFNx5ynCPfKmI&context=G263a8d4FAAAAAAAAAAA&feature=g-all-c[/video]
sprays/shushus/shines team full of botters if ur whit them leave or you get "botter" reputation

Okay, Mean Truthmachine will be kicked from now on.

well i'm not gunna defend mean truthmachine since he is clearly caught, also he is kind of a douchebag.

but i'm sure the majority of the team doesnt bot.

mean truthmachine was a near random (as in he knew some guys on the team), just like i was - and he was let into the team around the mastercores time (like me)

basically what i mean by that is mean truthmachines actions do not represent those of the team. hell, half our guys make movies where you can see their mouse

i just dunno why your hating aliipa ;s you were asking me to get u into the team just a few weeks ago. i love ju but your an asshole <3

Status
Not open for further replies.