• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say any names but I know whos hacking it and just knowing who it is made me realize that putting time into Mastercores is pointless, he got access to their database like I got access to Khalifas mothers pantie drawer.

He won't stop untill Mastercores is dead, forever..

he got access to their database like I got access to Khalifas mothers pantie drawer.

so were safe:)

I won't say any names but I know whos hacking it and just knowing who it is made me realize that putting time into Mastercores is pointless, he got access to their database like I got access to Khalifas mothers pantie drawer.

You are wrong,soory boy,u know shit.

No, you dont know ^^

Danno obviously you don't know anything :p

Maybe, maybe not.. all I know is I did 55-60+ in 2 days on Tibianic because I rather spend my time there then on Mastercores, I also loved Mastercores, I believe it's a great server with great potential but someone want's it dead, unfortunately he is so much better at what hes doing then anyone I know or have known and I realized that I better forget about Mastercores forever..

But hey! Have fun you guys, see some of you on realots!

Believe what you want I really don't care, just waiting for the moment when I can write "Told you so.." in this very thread.

/Run and Hide.

Right now its last breath of MasterCores , either it will be one of bests oldschool ots or it will die.

This guy shoulld be IP banned from Otland for withholding information about the hacker.

Believe what you want I really don't care, just waiting for the moment when I can write "Told you so.." in this very thread.

/Run and Hide.

Oh kitty,u trying make yourself like cool.Soory for me you are fool,and your previous post prov it corectly.If next time will happend "hack" i ull got some msg on general site

If Danno is who I think he is, you should all shut the fuck up and kiss his feet, period.
Dont try to predict the future, if it goes down it will go down. We will see.

it didn't even start and its dead already:(!? noooooo why always me.....

RealOT's is up in 3 days and you guys are still talking about this server? lolol

hf playing 7.7, with wands, pz on boat, buying runes from shop etc.

hahaha,another idiot,go kiss his feet then xDDDD
If it will go down,its not from him hahah

No it's not going to be going down from me, some days ago I was defending Mastercores and wanted them to not reset characters etc etc, now.. I don't care whatever the fuck they do cause it's all for nothing anyways. They fix a "hole" in the security, he will find 3 new ones, they fix them, he will find 9 more, thank God Dennis from realots havn't pissed him off so I really don't care what you think.

No it's not going to be going down from me, some days ago I was defending Mastercores and wanted them to not reset characters etc etc, now.. I don't care whatever the fuck they do cause it's all for nothing anyways. They fix a "hole" in the security, he will find 3 new ones, they fix them, he will find 9 more, thank God Dennis from realots havn't pissed him off so I really don't care what you think.

Yes Dennis is good boy ^^
good u dont piss him offffff u evul hacker :(

Status
Not open for further replies.