• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who play server with THIS donation shop are self blame if they die on a corrupt way or? :d

Donation system with items is just an OT for noobs. Nuff said

you already died 34234x times so you just blame this ot fucking moron
heyz = 0 skill remember

also wait for mastercores it'll never give up, if it give up it will be ddosed as fucking hell

best way:
http://oldtibia.sytes.net

Can't you see that noone from here want to go on that server?
Go spam somewhere else trololollol.

well, I'm really w8in' for mastercores. I hope it won't get killed in 2-3 days :).

the web dont work yet? or its my stupid Mozilla that dont work...

[video=youtube;gSFJ93bcC5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSFJ93bcC5Y[/video]

Lol'ed! just look at the movie, takes "weeks" for the deadbody to hit the ground, seems to be laggy as hell!

Music in this video is realy bad also!

Mastercores today! fuack yeah ;D

START MASTERCORES FASTER! :)
18 is a time, when lots of oldschool players (18 years and older) are getting ready to have some party -.-

fail ots, how many times have it been resetted/hacked?
better w8 for real ots (realots) !!

FUK REALOT this threard is about mastercores none of ur other sh it ots so talk about those sumwhere else!

What you know about music.. child :/

Just cuz i think dubstep is pure shit u call me child? All this dubstep music make u crazy man, u getting mad for nothing! Change music before it's to late :/

The dedi with the website isn't even set up. And the ice cream store is closed on saturday which will piss him off so he will wait till monday

Jack S is back matafukas!!!!!!! like this or assasinho rooks everyone yarr yarr yarr

4 and half hour left , none info from staff yet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.