• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so still crashes? kkkkkkkkk big lies then i wat 3 days for realots.

Where do you people get this "Alot of crashes" from? They had a minior problem which caused a "crash" which lasted for 2 seconds (not even that?) and you lost like 2% of your level.
I Like how people complain before even trying the OT, or atleast taking enough time to make a reasonable lie..

About DDoS's; Yes ofcourse alot of people tried to run there "h4xxor" programs to take down the server. Did they manage? No they did not.

Where do you people get this "Alot of crashes" from? They had a minior problem which caused a "crash" which lasted for 2 seconds (not even that?) and you lost like 2% of your level.
I Like how people complain before even trying the OT, or atleast taking enough time to make a reasonable lie..

About DDoS's; Yes ofcourse alot of people tried to run there "h4xxor" programs to take down the server. Did they manage? No they did not.

i tried ot trust me we all tried ot 20x times 0.0

LITTELKEYKEYNEEDZF0RSHITBOOOOX WHAAAAA

[video=youtube;qAXO6DcP1os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAXO6DcP1os[/video]

So far so good, we have taken security a notch up this time. We are doing frequent backups of the whole database so even if we get screwd we can fix without players getting to big rollbacks (no more resets now), and all passwords stored in database are encrypted, so the hacker won't be able to sniff out your current passwords. (even us staff members with full DB access cant get the passwords).

We eated 500Mbps attack today and players in-game didn't notice it.

I am NOT saying server is 100% bugfree(already had a crash with minor rollback [6 mins~] and website 100% secure, they are most likely not. But this time we are more secure than before.

I dare to think twice before saying its 100% secure, feel free to browse all my posts, I haven't said it once. Its just trolls bullshitting you. I respect the hacker enough to tell he is quite experienced.

Last edited:
Fix this fucking bug with redskull we just fucked enemies with that bug :|

Crash means ppl loses lootbags, maybe can lose some rare item what just looted and its just sucks..
-Like me thais orc raid looted amazon shield and 3min crash+rollback lost it.

so still crashes? kkkkkkkkk big lies then i wat 3 days for realots.
What you guys expected from mastercores? if you still want waste your time on low rate especially with crashes good luck.

Znote,Erik
I belive u'll change spell conjure power bolt instead of 5x-->2x(max)-->1x shall be,because 5x is to much,then pallys will be overpower as fuck.I think everyone shall accept that.Answer me!

I waas playing for 3h, at night yesterday, it was sick, 0lagg and fast
Idk about today, but will log In soon

@Znote before everychange in gameplay make poll.Remember ignoring peoples is best way to lose players...

Last edited:
@Znote before everychange in gameplay make poll.Remember ignoring peoples is best way to lose players...

I know.

New record of players online is: 140

:D

edit: 5 min later:
New record of players online is: 150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.