• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt that ecourage you to fix the servers bug+stability?!?

server is doing pretty good man. yes its doing random rollbacks like twice a day but its just lootbags, i expected that.

im enjoying mastercores atm anyway

Yeah theres like a 10 seconds rollback every 10 hours, it's not such a big deal, but it kinda suxx if you've been working on a big lootbag for a long time :p

Except that, server is running really good!

When rollbacks fixed i can donate, before that no pizza money for realsoft =(
Znote if realsoft fixs fcking rollbacks/bugs shit server starts crashing again and so on he just sucks.
I DONT TRUST REALSOFT/ERIK BUT I CAN TRUST YOU ZNOTE!

Currently the server is crashing without any proper error message. "Segmental fault" is all the information Erik is able to get from crashes atm.

This most likely means there is a memory leak or that the server is trying to do something its not allowed to or something like that.

Finding the error for this crash is like finding a nail in a haystack. Especially since we do not know which revision it is and thus can't look at svn logs for otserv since this revision.

I understand why Erik is using alot of time on this issue.

@Znote
Can u make for us tibicam possible to record?:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
It will be really sick,and im sure peoples will enjoy it!

Level 27 :p
level27.jpg

@Farcanox
Good idea, will do some research later. Also Erik is looking into "live stream" possibilities like on Lordaeron.

yes plzzz do a tibicam. think that would be better than any live stream lol

Status
Not open for further replies.