• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? crossbow doesn't shoot bolts in mastercores? and what do you mean "you could run all you want"?
Lmfao, are you dumb or just using a translator? In mastercores, when shooting a bow/bolt you need to PAUSE as you do in tibia 9.4. In tibia 7.40, you can run around [not pause] while shooting.
How dumb are you?
"kthxbye;)"

Not everytime u had to.
In my eyes its not making big difference.
Wanna perfect formulas?go tibianic,.

More like go realots since thats the actual files while tibianic is just a remake (never 100%)

More like go realots since thats the actual files while tibianic is just a remake (never 100%)
Seriously. Why anyone plays anything else than realots is shocking.
The 7.4 lovers just cry that "Mages are too op omgz pvp is unbalanced"
No... 160 mana for vita.. vita=160 mana.
Same as 7.4... Knights will probably have weapon enchants for +10 attack and all skill rings give +10 skills.
Not to mention light bolts etc.
And oh did i not mention REALOTS WAS ON FOR 4 YEARS... THIS IS MASTERCORES V10.. WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON 8.0 ENGINE GAYSHIT

/crymode off

hotty why do u use my account? u gotta ask first noob offline on msn -.-

I dont know whats the problem with "this" people (tibia addict), just play the server that you think you are going to have more fun.... and that is it. Im playing Mastercores right now, why? because its fun for me now, if realots starts (if it does 10th february) and i have a lower ping i will play there, because its going to be funnier for me playing without lag, thats all, you guys talk as this a life issue, but i have a message for you: ITS A GAME

There was some sweetass battles today. :) Both teams did a good job so there is no telling which team will be victorious. :)
war1.jpg

I just love the retro feeling with mages aiming their SDs and shooting burst arrows. :3

Poor hood, must suck waiting all this time for realots when the majority are going to stay on mastercores xD

Poor hood, must suck waiting all this time for realots when the majority are going to stay on mastercores xD
Eh, what happens happens. To be honest, if i had my char from v1 I'd probably be playing mastercores and sayin fuck RealOT's but i dont xD

There was some sweetass battles today. :) Both teams did a good job so there is no telling which team will be victorious. :)
war1.jpg

I just love the retro feeling with mages aiming their SDs and shooting burst arrows. :3

It's funny nothing happens when I'm online -.-

great pic though :)

Overslept that one ;s

But lol @ ppl saying we only fight when we have more. Last two battles have been like 20 v 10 xD

Yea it crashes but barely, sometimes u have to loose your lootbag ofc but i dont mind, i only hope it wont get hacked again = reset.

[video=youtube;E07S2SXBeok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07S2SXBeok[/video]

Enjoy ; -)

war1.jpg

i love it too, but not all mages are aiming their sds! belive that !

Status
Not open for further replies.