• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any proof on anyone from your team that's why i didnt complain to any of you.
And btw. can u tell me what bot can do so perfect combo (second shooter shoots sd in the same time as the combo leader) ?

im only familiar with 2 bots and its blackd proxy and tibiabot ng, though im aware of many others that may or may not work in this ot.. anyways tibiabot NG has this feature and it works very nicely from what i remember using it on real tibia :p

Ok,enough about this situation.Nothing will be rewind.Noone will be undeleted.
Some ppls will leave,som peoples will stay.
When i got enough time,i'll do upload of movie when Missy is shoting sd on orc spear~ instead of someone from us(Orc Fort~ battle)
Im kinda sure it wasnt bot,anyways we do same combo many times.but as i said nothing will be rewind.
Ciao

Edited:
Try Ng bot (Combo leader) look how its work then speak
Try blackd bot (Combo leader) look how its work then speak

Only one bot with perfect leader is Avro.And noone of this community have it.

Ciao again

Its how combobot is looking
[video=youtube;je6QsJTyv0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je6QsJTyv0o[/video]

third ciao....

Last edited:
hehe i tryed realots for a while,get bored after i saw Shine with rage on rook "Suck my balls" "U backstabb bich" (its all because i dont join to he's pro team) :D

no bots on realots? blackd works flawlessly lol i know of 3 people from my msn using it there right now..

and also, shout out to all of the high level valhallans who botted to level 100+ in less than a month ;p

hehe i tryed realots for a while,get bored after i saw Shine with rage on rook "Suck my balls" "U backstabb bich" (its all because i dont join to he's pro team) :D

Barely play it, funny how u mention it on otlands ROFLMAO. It was more ironic, but yeah it ended up that you guys lost the war /= sadly.

Barely play it, funny how u mention it on otlands ROFLMAO. It was more ironic, but yeah it ended up that you guys lost the war /= sadly.

lol of all people your the last one i expect to count that as a "loss" xD

If that's a loss then I'd rather 'lose' like that on every server, coming out as the better, faster, stronger team rather than relying on numbers.

Quality > Quantity

fuck u realsoft ; p u always destroy your server by unfair bans
Who play oldschool ots know players :Kijek , Mex , etc all team boting on all ots.
No need boters team on real ots. Gm Realsoft no give bans for free.
message to the Polish team bot : (Wynocha bot geje bo was zleje)
no need any gays on Real ots.

[video=youtube_share;C78I2nVbX5U]http://youtu.be/C78I2nVbX5U[/video]

Mostly why i quit this kind of fuckfest OT. I dont see any skill in that 6 min lenght video. Its all 6vs 1crap or even 9 vs 1. Nothing to be proud of . Sure you had fun but why do you even post that here ? Nothing new,nothing impresive beside you fighting 6 vs 1 . Imagine watching a UFC match where its 6 vs 1.

/\ but what do u want? a server where all wars are set up with 1v1 fights all the time? lol this is how old tibia was or well its the closest u will get to it.. it is the same in every other ot anyways unless its like a 20 population server then maybe its lower amounts of ppl on fight. anyways they got pounded many times aswell its all about timing and when u can catch ur enemy and kill him whether its 1 person or 10

maybe u would prefer new tibia with less skill than this? but i think if u cant find anything to like about mastercores than maybe u just dont like tibia ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.