• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wars often ended up in one on one fight with no freaking kids trying to annoy people afterwards. At least on Antica it was like that. Sneaking someone 6 or 10 vs 1 shouldnt be cam at all. Go OB or make some pretty sneak kills solo and then its something worth watching/worth giving credit too. Now the cam i saw was just a worthless no skills cams . Heck you were 7 on him and it took you forever to drop a single sorc. Get vent or something.

Wars often ended up in one on one fight with no freaking kids trying to annoy people afterwards. At least on Antica it was like that. Sneaking someone 6 or 10 vs 1 shouldnt be cam at all. Go OB or make some pretty sneak kills solo and then its something worth watching/worth giving credit too. Now the cam i saw was just a worthless no skills cams . Heck you were 7 on him and it took you forever to drop a single sorc. Get vent or something.

ah i love rpg kids talking like they know smth lol

ninja.jpg

Ye i belived crashes will happend.Someone is crashing it,and im sure of it;p,Until thats fix,i wont play here for sure
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Rofl. Antica back in 7.4-7.7 was a total noobfest. If that is what you consider 'good pvp' then whatever shit-teams you've been in would be crushed by us so bad you'd quit within weeks.

I remember in mestera when one guy from our team ddosed the server multiple times to kill kijek or his team members when they were hunting and managed to blame it on kijek himself lol and they're whole team got banned for attacking the server. Anyway I don't think Realsoft should host anything more than a war server until he can get protection from these ddos kids.

Rofl. Antica back in 7.4-7.7 was a total noobfest. If that is what you consider 'good pvp' then whatever shit-teams you've been in would be crushed by us so bad you'd quit within weeks.

You must be really stupid =), back then people like you hadn't had the chance to sit non-stop 24/7 practising their pvp.Might be because you've had about 6-7 years more than they did to sit non-stop playing tibia and practising your pvp. Gosh.. The school system is really going downhill =/

It's also pretty hilarous how you compare rl tibia back in 2003-2004 to an OT-server where the economy usually is real high and you can afford to pk all the time lol..

I remember in mestera when one guy from our team ddosed the server multiple times to kill kijek or his team members when they were hunting and managed to blame it on kijek himself lol and they're whole team got banned for attacking the server. Anyway I don't think Realsoft should host anything more than a war server until he can get protection from these ddos kids.

Yes we remember this, but are u serious that it was someone from our enemies's team ddosing the server and blaming us for it?

Yea, but he wasn't helping us in fights, he just ddosed for a while before he quit.

I remember in mestera when one guy from our team ddosed the server multiple times to kill kijek or his team members when they were hunting and managed to blame it on kijek himself lol and they're whole team got banned for attacking the server.

HAHAHA but realsoft banned us and he wrote to us " I saw your ip in logs i'm sure for 100% u ddosed me"

Realsoft is liar and for sure this post will be deleted =(

"Once a deletion has taken place, there's no going back.
Admins/Gamemaster will not reply in the question "prove he cheated!".
People who bother Admins/Gamemasters with those kind of questions after a players deletion are risking banishment themselves."
- from mastercores.com

haha its rly funny how crafty is realsoft

News from MasterCores.com:
A lot of players have been detected using cheats the latest days thanks to my new systems to detect them.

There's nothing with asking if the player is AFK or not, using any cheat is a guaranteed deletion.

Once a deletion has taken place, there's no going back.
Admins/Gamemaster will not reply in the question "prove he cheated!".
People who bother Admins/Gamemasters with those kind of questions after a players deletion are risking banishment themselves.

Admins have better things to do, than prove every single deletion was justified.

So with definition, It doesn't matter if he guy never is AFK, if he still used ANY tool, he's screwed.
But if you play fair, you're completely safe, I can guarantee that.

There's barely none that want to admit cheating, and most of them trying to get back deleted character by trying to convince everyone else the deletion was unjustified.

But as I've stated, A banishment/deletion is a final statement and it will never be lifted for any reason.

Sincerely, MasterCores Staff
========
Our awesome antibot systems has become better. We easily find all botters now. :)
If your character got deleted, we are not even interested in your opinion at all. The character is deleted for lifetime.

Perfect policy for taking the job seriously and efficient. :)

Last edited:
Average crashes is reduced by aprox 35%. We are working on it.

And crashes dosnt mean nearly as much as botters. We can survive with a couple crashes, we can not survive with a ton of botters. :)

If this were my OT, id make it 100% stable, then I'd go for botters.

To bad that would be impossible for you. :p Hood Nasty. Your just trying to troll us and fail like you always do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.