• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ hood clearly mad that realots STILL doesn't have as many players as mastercores .. even though realots has legal MC and mastercores has been deleting mass mcers in the last few days

clearly they have put work into this "download and run" server because they got it closer to 7.4 then dennis ever did with valhalla

and lol @ dps being empty everywhere what time are you checking, 5 am when its 60 online? sure its gunna be empty. difference is at the slowest hours mastercores has 60 players while realots has 40 with 20 legal mc, lol

get over it man

also lol @ nevalpoo "realots has way more players now"

mastercores atm : 214
realots atm : 140 with legal mc

lol

There's no point really to mc on realots, real tibia reg, soul, level for making runes..

the only time realots has more people on is in the early cet morning hours and its like 10 more people, and lol @ lebban "maybe one or two people mc only on realots" get real lol

i never said mastercores is free of mc chars. my point is tons of them are getting banned everyday and the server is still averaging more players while people on here are trying to make it look like its dead (so they can join the people who got banned from mcores on realots lol)

As i said, if RealOTS came on first, mastercores would be a ghostland.
Dont deny it, i know you know its true.

probably yeah but they picked a good time with realots taking forever and they did really well this time by keeping it hack free, generally pretty stable and adding most 7.4 features

Ok Hoods we all understand realots is "better" than mastercores,can u now go fuck out of this thread?

It's so damn irresponsible and stupid of GM's and Admins to ban 50% of a team(Zabije, Mex etc) and then just ignore the outcome of it, the currently leading team is masspking and hunting people for no reasons whatsoever, you spend 80% of your online time in or really close to PZ cause you don't want to waste hours of lvling on dieing cause you can take 3 unjusts per day so they wont spare anyone..

GM's and Admins on Mastercores are emotional, not proffessional and prioritize bullshit infront of real stuff(fix the motherfucking shoot/push while running or do you need someone else to fix it for you like they fixed uh and parcel trap?) They are biased(helping 1 side in the war) and stupidly harsh(DO NOT QUESTION MY AUTHORITY or you will get banned for 1 month without warning), yes they do this to paying customers..

Mastercores is a sinking ship already, people who disagree are the ones who love to waste their time making and selling runes.. It's a question of when a certain mr X decides to hack the OT again and Mastercores is back to its normal state, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Mastercores gets 2/5 dildos from me.

/Retired Mastercores player.

Realsoft became to be more cocky when he has over 200 ppl online, doesnt care about anyone =p

Is there no possibility to make a proxy or smth? So its harder to DDOSS?

mastercores the sinking ship got 294 players online atm thats what u call a dead server?

ofc hood will post now that 101% of those players are mced and that realOTs got more real(150 players online atm while mc is legalized) players online since its the best blahblahblah *add some realots asslicking comment here*...

mastercores the sinking ship got 294 players online atm thats what u call a dead server?

ofc hood will post now that 101% of those players are mced and that realOTs got more real(150 players online atm while mc is legalized) players online since its the best blahblahblah *add some realots asslicking comment here*...

Retarded? I got 7 runemakers online at the moment, problem? My friend got 16 runemakers online at the moment, problem?

Admin Erik announced that there will be will be a "kill the chikun event" tonight, who the fuck cares? People are leaving the server 1 by 1 and ofcourse you can't see it since you spend most of your time in game-chat with the same people chatting there day after day.

I will actually promise you something, I will kill you ingame on your character called Meskalin, and you will know it's me cause I will sign your death with /Danno.

Enjoy~

Retarded? I got 7 runemakers online at the moment, problem? My friend got 16 runemakers online at the moment, problem?

Admin Erik announced that there will be will be a "kill the chikun event" tonight, who the fuck cares? People are leaving the server 1 by 1 and ofcourse you can't see it since you spend most of your time in game-chat with the same people chatting there day after day.

I will actually promise you something, I will kill you ingame on your character called Meskalin, and you will know it's me cause I will sign your death with /Danno.

Enjoy~

May I take a swim in that river you just made? :)

Yeh i am disappointed with this server! lol!
yesterday i asked admin to recover my account (which go hacked on the 16 of february and i emailed him that day and got no proper response)
then yesterday he gave me a link to the website where it says i have to email the admin ( i already knew this and i already emails him 3~times from 16th of february to the 21)
yesterday i also send him another email which still has no reply.
this is just convincing me more and more that he does not care.
i do like the server and i would like to play it but i want my character Boss back!
so please Znote if ur reading this could you do something its not hard..

Boss.

Who is leading the oldschool war at the moment? Realots or Mastercores?

Who is leading the oldschool war at the moment? Realots or Mastercores?

mastercores is better but there is omniscient and infallible Erik aka realsoft aka Eliteots so realots will win this war for sure

Runechars or not mastercores is the best / most acitve ot out there atm

event1.jpg

Screenshot of the event.

330 players online. We might get a new players online record tonight. :)

And yes, we are very strict with the rules, if you get caught using MC or breaking the rules your a goner. If you happen to be so lucky to gain a week banishment for spamming you can consider yourself lucky. ;)
Stay clean, for your own sake.

Keep in mind, people who repeatedly are coming back to trash this thread are either jealous of mastercores, or are addicted to the game and has lost their beloved characters for breaking the rules. They may not believe us, but we are their gods. :) We are a major role of their current life and they feel blocked out and frustrated of it because of their ignorance to the rules.

Sorry for slow account recovery, I am busy creating a game in C#, school task. Will take a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.