• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, nobody wants to play on your shitty server. And it seems like you don't even understand why so many people started to play on Mastercores. Do you wanna know why? That's because it gives us the same feeling as the real tibia did, 8 years ago. Your server doesn't give us that feeling, with other words, we're not going to play on your server. Never. You don't have to spam, it won't make any difference.
lol!!?!? HOW CAN CIPSOFTS ENGINE ITSELF NOT GIVE YOU THE FEELING AND SOME DOWNLOAD AND RUN 8.0 DOWNGRADED OTSERV DISTRO GIVE YOU THE FEELING?!?!!?
what is this i dont even.

He's really Stupid there was almost 500 ppl ONLINE everyday and if he keep that server ONLINE = making more money and if it get more populär then he migh have a chance talking with cip about creating a 7.4 server holding in sweden for a test

Now is clear ur fucking idiot.
Over and out,wont troll anymore.

And my last words,for some days for sure here for realots players:Im not playing,most of ppls dont play on Realots.net,because of you spam nerd kidos,i cannot imagine how stupid is community there with players like Hoodnasty etc.
Ciao boys

And my last words,for some days for sure here for realots players:Im not playing,most of ppls dont play on Realots.net,because of you spam nerd kidos,i cannot imagine how stupid is community there with players like Hoodnasty etc.
Ciao boys
Hoodnasty is a faggot, I don't like him either, kid needs a life.
;S

Farcanox or ur the idiot around here if you knowed the reason fo why tibia (cipsoft " not doing 7.4 is becuse of it cost to mutch money and they love thair progres in tibia But if Someone ELS have a great idea about creating 7.4 Servern then Cip will listen becuse of when it's all about money everyone lissens u patatic fool

Farcanox or ur the idiot around here if you knowed the reason fo why tibia (cipsoft " not doing 7.4 is becuse of it cost to mutch money and they love thair progres in tibia But if Someone ELS have a great idea about creating 7.4 Servern then Cip will listen becuse of when it's all about money everyone lissens u patatic fool
Who taught you how to speak English? Tampon Cipka himself?!?!

Iknow im spelling wrong but im not in the mod of checking how i spell or the grama.

Its your own choice if you would like to help the server or not. There are always complains about scamming in this thread lol..

So if you decide to donate money for the red cross to help people in need and find out they buy pizza for this money... Wouldn't you feel decieved? No? Then it's a good time to look throught your way of thinking clearly...

No actually, the reason why CipSoft ain't making a 7.4 server is simply because they are making more money today than 8 years ago. And simply because a MMORPG game needs to develop every now and then or else people will quit playing it. I don't like tibia these days but actually they still got 50.000+ active players. But yeah, since you are so good robbing people Mr Badass, why dont you just take your "friends" and go down to Germany and force CipSoft to make a 7.4 server?

Lol u made my day FunkMast They made more Money before they hade like 800 PPL on each Server on 7.4 TODAY they got 200-3
00 On EACH server ur calling that Progress on the money? hahahahhahahaahhaha

So if you decide to donate money for the red cross to help people in need and find out they buy pizza for this money... Wouldn't you feel decieved? No? Then it's a good time to look throught your way of thinking clearly...

I like the way how you are comparing two entirely different things. :)

and even today PPL complain ABout tibia 24/7on forum Activ Player that want 7.4

Lol u made my day FunkMast They made more Money before they hade like 800 PPL on each Server on 7.4 TODAY they got 200-3
00 On EACH server ur calling that Progress on the money? hahahahhahahaahhaha

Do you honestly really think they are making less money now? Well I strongly advice you to take a look at this CipSoft GmbH - Online Entertainment then you can just shut the fuck up because everyone here is fed up with your bullshit. Kthxbye.

I like the way how you are comparing two entirely different things. :)

How are they different? The donations are simply made for one thing alone, to support the OT. If there isn't an OT there won't be donations... I mean no one here donated money so Erik could buy pizza? What else should I compare with???

You should count the currency from 7.4 +2 (only premium) worlds ect then take 800-900 multipli with atlest 15 and then 2/3 Only premium account versus 150-200 players today, premium cost more on 7.4 and almost every server hade 800-1000 players online

How are they different? The donations are simply made for one thing alone, to support the OT. If there isn't an OT there won't be donations... I mean no one here donated money so Erik could buy pizza? What else should I compare with???

Well I'm not going to discuss this further with you because this wont lead anywhere :D. You got your opinion about this and so do I aswell. :p

Wow how can people be so stupid & still defend Erik? I mean, you donate for a reason, yes, but didn't WE get told that the OT would be up for a long time this time? He was talking about 1-2 years. Now it crashed after a month, and it's starting to look as he stole money from donators. He gave them faulse information, therefor people are pissed of, if people knew it would be up only for a month I doubt even 10% of the people who donated now would donate. Some people accept getting their real cash stolen, some people don't, smoke_hash is probably one of them and Aeikz to, and I understand them to 1000%, how can u not understand them? Then you are the retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.