• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cipsoft dident make more money then before what they are doing today True fact so you failed agin FunkMast

You should count the currency from 7.4 +2 (only premium) worlds ect then take 800-900 multipli with atlest 15 and then 2/3 Only premium account versus 150-200 players today, premium cost more on 7.4 and almost every server hade 800-1000 players online

Dude are you totally fucking retarded or what? They are STILL making more $$$$$$. And I didnt even say I like tibia these days if you actually stop being such a retard and read what im writing.

But yes, this is the risk you take playing OT. but also its the risk you take when you INDIRECT steal money.

They are doing more money now, cause of transfers, name change & so on, but if you are checking PREMIUM money they are not making more, no, they are making less. and with the name change option world change option etc on a 7.4 server they would make more money having all servers 7.4 instead of whatever it is now, true. so u are both right and wrong. CipSoft could make alot more money than they do, they are just to proud to change back and admit they did a amisstake.

Dempah91 yeah but as you said if the turn thinkgs back and have the world chnage ect they will make more money even have atlest 500+ players online Atcive

They are doing more money now, cause of transfers, name change & so on, but if you are checking PREMIUM money they are not making more, no, they are making less. and with the name change option world change option etc on a 7.4 server they would make more money having all servers 7.4 instead of whatever it is now, true. so u are both right and wrong. CipSoft could make alot more money than they do, they are just to proud to change back and admit they did a amisstake.

Ok lets make it this way. Wouldn't you as a businessman do the same thing if you are daily watching that your statistic of players is dropping: Now wouldnt you do what CipSoft did? Do you really think CipSoft have Tibia because of what people thing? No they aren't because in a company it's all about money. Would you change it back and earn less money? Or would you keep it as it is and earn more money?

Reason to Mastercores still being offline is due to Erik is fixing his licens for heavy truck. He will be back online and active tomorrow(Friday).

The rumors about dedicated ended after a months is false, since we didnt get the dedicated the same day as we launched (obvious for me, apperently not for you)

Dedicated arrived 4th btw, so if it would have anything to do with it, it would've been gone the 4/3.

Keep active!

orly so why when you try to go to mastercores.com it says that it doesnt exist? = domain expired, you're just fucking us up, so we think that erik didnt fuck up, when he simply probably tought better, and gonna pay for another month of host or something.. I tought you were different amoaz

Smoke_Hash. I will give you a proposal: Give me your adress and I will simply send you the 20SEK. that you lost. You wimpy little kid

Dude are you totally fucking retarded or what? They are STILL making more $$$$$$. And I didnt even say I like tibia these days if you actually stop being such a retard and read what im writing.
We don't know what they made in 2011, so maybe they made less? Who knows.

Ok lets make it this way. Wouldn't you as a businessman do the same thing if you are daily watching that your statistic of players is dropping: Now wouldnt you do what CipSoft did? Do you really think CipSoft have Tibia because of what people thing? No they aren't because in a company it's all about money. Would you change it back and earn less money? Or would you keep it as it is and earn more money?

This is what happend with Tibia. They did some bad updates, lost loads of players = lots loads of cash. Then they came up with the worldtransfer, name change etc idea. = Now they are making more money then ever. But there is away they could make more money then they do right now, and what is that? yes, invest money in new servers with 7.4~ versions, with the transfer option & so on, so, if I was CipSoft, I would let the game be as it would be, but I would try to get more players.

Just check, how many playd OT when Tibia was 7.4? and how many playd real Tibia? Tibia would earn alot more cash than they do. but probably they are satisfied enough as it is now, and thats why they wont care. so as CipSoft, I would create 7.4 servers. more cash, more players, more popularity.

Amoaz, have you talked to him since the OT went down? Any words from him you might want to share with us others waiting? Is it in vain or should we still keep our hopes up?

Quote from Erik.

tomorrow I got my last driving lesson, Tursday I got the test drive, so until Friday, I'm not going to develop anything... I need to focus and hope that I will pass this final test for heavy truck
[2012-03-06 22:20:08] Erik: can't fail a thing on the test, I need to be able to do a check of the truck before we go out for a ride, and I should be prepared to be able to explain to the guy testing me, whatever he askes, could be about engine, breaks, or anything really
[2012-03-06 22:20:19] Erik: or about the load
[2012-03-06 22:21:16] Erik: if I pass, I
[2012-03-06 22:21:30] Erik: I'll be allowed to drive with 60 000 kg weight on most Swedish ways :D
[2012-03-06 22:21:47] Erik: and more on private ways

Quote from Erik.

tomorrow I got my last driving lesson, Tursday I got the test drive, so until Friday, I'm not going to develop anything... I need to focus and hope that I will pass this final test for heavy truck
[2012-03-06 22:20:08] Erik: can't fail a thing on the test, I need to be able to do a check of the truck before we go out for a ride, and I should be prepared to be able to explain to the guy testing me, whatever he askes, could be about engine, breaks, or anything really
[2012-03-06 22:20:19] Erik: or about the load
[2012-03-06 22:21:16] Erik: if I pass, I
[2012-03-06 22:21:30] Erik: I'll be allowed to drive with 60 000 kg weight on most Swedish ways :D
[2012-03-06 22:21:47] Erik: and more on private ways
What does this have to do with him not turning the server on quick? Lol

If you (Lolagainwow) dont understand the meaning of those words you should maybe go back to school and study abit instead of sitting here crying.

This is what happend with Tibia. They did some bad updates, lost loads of players = lots loads of cash. Then they came up with the worldtransfer, name change etc idea. = Now they are making more money then ever. But there is away they could make more money then they do right now, and what is that? yes, invest money in new servers with 7.4~ versions, with the transfer option & so on, so, if I was CipSoft, I would let the game be as it would be, but I would try to get more players.

Just check, how many playd OT when Tibia was 7.4? and how many playd real Tibia? Tibia would earn alot more cash than they do. but probably they are satisfied enough as it is now, and thats why they wont care. so as CipSoft, I would create 7.4 servers. more cash, more players, more popularity.

Actually if they change it back now they will loose money, what you think is one thing but what the majority of people think is another. The most loaded OT-servers are actually 8.6 servers not 7.4. Mastercores had what? 400 players? Look at otservlist at the 8.6 servers who has like 1k players lol. You are writing about what YOU want. And I can agree with you, I would start to play Tibia again if the 7.4 was back. But NOT if the worldtrasnfer was still there. Do you honestly think 100+ lvl 250 guys running around hunting in a 7.4, where would everyone hunt? They are developing the game with new monsters, new hunting places etc. and that's whats needed to make a game develop. If a game stops updating and such then players will get bored and leave..

Lol hope the server is off until sunday so I can have a rl this weekend, I need too! !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.