• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol u made my day FunkMast They made more Money before they hade like 800 PPL on each Server on 7.4 TODAY they got 200-3
00 On EACH server ur calling that Progress on the money? hahahahhahahaahhaha

Why do you think they created more servers? There was like 10 servers now theres.. idk 100? Take the math
And its easier to buy premium now + you can transfer servs/change names + more options for premium players. Ofc they make more money lol. We're just hatin cause of the fact that theres no pvp anymore and we miss it. The oldschool feeling

This is what happend with Tibia. They did some bad updates, lost loads of players = lots loads of cash. Then they came up with the worldtransfer, name change etc idea. = Now they are making more money then ever. But there is away they could make more money then they do right now, and what is that? yes, invest money in new servers with 7.4~ versions, with the transfer option & so on, so, if I was CipSoft, I would let the game be as it would be, but I would try to get more players.

Just check, how many playd OT when Tibia was 7.4? and how many playd real Tibia? Tibia would earn alot more cash than they do. but probably they are satisfied enough as it is now, and thats why they wont care. so as CipSoft, I would create 7.4 servers. more cash, more players, more popularity.

x2.. make a facebook page and you will convince them sooner or later :p

this is kinda much what i heard from amoaz.:

FRESH INFO:

Reason to Mastercores still being offline is due to Erik is fixing his license for heavy truck. He will be back online and active tomorrow(Friday).

The rumors about dedicated ended after a months is false (FAIL AT YOU ADDICTED GUYS), since they did not get the dedicated server the same day as they launched (obvious for them, apperently not for mastercores' people)

Dedicated arrived 4th btw, so if it would have anything to do with, it would've been gone the 04.03.2012

So keep active and stop crying!
(someone on otfans wrote this)

FRESH INFO:

Reason to Mastercores still being offline is due to Erik is fixing his license for heavy truck. He will be back online and active tomorrow(Friday).

The rumors about dedicated ended after a months is false (FAIL AT YOU ADDICTED GUYS), since they did not get the dedicated server the same day as they launched (obvious for them, apperently not for mastercores' people)

Dedicated arrived 4th btw, so if it would have anything to do with, it would've been gone the 04.03.2012

So keep active and stop crying!

Nice that we don't give a shit what you think "Spray" YEA I SAID IT BOII

Could you guys please let this thread be, and let room for updates only regarding contacts between Amoaz, Znote and Erik?
A lot of people are coming back to this thread for news and updates.

There is a PM function for discussions outside the thread subject.

Indy

Shit,u are Finance genius for sure,instead of wasting time here,and hunting tombs 25h/day u shall found ur own bussiness!

fuck reset *****, spray gonna lag behind just as bad in lvls if server starts fresh anyway ehusheush

Wake up, mastercores v15 is up, lets donate some more.
Oh no it reset.. oh well lets donate some more..
Stop feeding the pizzaaa mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Erik: "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS PIZZA SO GUUUUUUUUUUUUD .. yeah guys we need 200 more dollars for dedicate!!!!!11"

Wake up, mastercores v15 is up, lets donate some more.
Oh no it reset.. oh well lets donate some more..
Stop feeding the pizzaaa mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

awkward moment when the shittiest ot owner in history creates a way more successful ot than the guy with 100% files ;s

He should not reset the server, lool if its true hes doing the "truck" iv'e done it aswell, and if ur not a retard you dont need to stay away from the computer for 2 whole days just to study, so thats bulllshit aswell

i dont know about swe drive licence system but in polish you can done practise course in 1 week (5h/day) Dont talking about theory (maybe taking almost month but it was like 2-3 h/week) . So if there is something like that there is no anypossibilty to be unreachable since 2 days. I`m on study at university and got a job and anyway i got much more time.

His either reading for the theory or making excuses. Keep in mind that swedish peoples aint that smart (compared to Norwegians):w00t::ninja::p:w00t: So it might take another couple of days xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.