• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing he did when he got the fake mail was to shut down the dedicated, I dont have access to his admin panel on leaseweb. And now I cant login with the same details. So I'm clueless about whats going on.

Anyway, hes not with us any longer. What he decides to do is none of our business.
It wont get many players if you can't backup the database i'm tellin you.

We didnt recover any files, nor did we have any files. Erik just sent them to us for payment irl. Yes Znote had access into the database, but he wasnt the one responsible for taking the backups.
- However he got one backup which is two week old, and its no point to start our server with a two week old backup.

It's not about donations. Why would it be? We've spent our own real money (not earned a single from old Mastercores) to buy a new dedicated and the files from Erik so he could let go of the project, but you still flame us endlessly. We will probably not make profit from Mastercores(atleast not the first months) but we will run it for the players who wants to play on it. If you dont, and thinks it's all about donate's, then dont play our server. Or just play without donating, noone ever forced you too donate, and our donate system is made so you can get access to everything without spending a single euro irl.

Why this big discussion about us stealing money? You can play here without paying a single euro, its created that way. Neither has me or Znote ever been the ones handling the money, and we're both well trusted here on OtLand among the community when it comes to handling money and products.

Ok guys, Maybe most of u got the right to complain because a lot of people donated and wasted hours/days on this OT leveling up, but I trust Znote, and now he is the owner, erik is gone, no more pizza I guess, I know who Znote is and what he does, I know he wont scam anyone, and this time he will keep the OT alive, before in time he hosted for me my OT, I payed him and he didn't scam, he helped me fixing the OT + this wasn't his problem, but he is a kind guy, I already meet him in RL, he is a nice guy and trustable, I think you guys should give him 1 more chance, Im not talking for anybody here, I'm just saying my opinion, you got the right to hate what I'm saying, but please, stop hating and give him another chance and I'm sure that he will show you that this OT is a good OT to play on, Im sure he will fix all bugs and everything since he control it now!

Kind regards~
Amiroslo

First thing he did when he got the fake mail was to shut down the dedicated, I dont have access to his admin panel on leaseweb. And now I cant login with the same details. So I'm clueless about whats going on.

Anyway, hes not with us any longer. What he decides to do is none of our business.

I can promise that will not be the IP our server will run at. :p

Then I suggest you drop the name 'mastercores' as it has left a very bad taste in the mouth of many players. It would've been helpful if you had stated Erik was a selfish cock that sold you the files and deliberately withheld the backups (his server has never shut down, it's already proven a few times now). Just admit he played you for a fool.

Fact is I got his server now, and permission to use the name "mastercores" which is well known (and prolly hated). I dont think changing name will do any good, its still the same server. I don't intend to play tricks on people trying to fool them its a different server. ForgottenL servers for an example, you still see they use very similar forgottenL names as the original.

Fact is I got his server now, and permission to use the name "mastercores" which is well known (and prolly hated).

Fact is, you are "Znote", who is well known (and prolly respected). You don't need an infamous name. In my opinion it just hinders you, but choose as you see fit.

Very good server
3441212_460s.jpg

Why not close this thread and create a new one?

Dedicated server has arrived today but the server wont come up today, will it?

No it wont, we'll be tweeking it some before it comes up. Hopefully it will be up and running this week though!

There's alot to tweak on a server, like security settings, speed, temprature of the machine which is hosting.
Thought you knew things like this since youre an former corrupted GM :]

There's alot to tweak on a server, like security settings, speed, temprature of the machine which is hosting.
Thought you knew things like this since youre an former corrupted GM :]

died much on realots? ;[

Status
Not open for further replies.