• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "The only spammer banned was lolagainwow with 29 accounts"
I wonder why I need to make 29 fucking accounts, because if you look at my posts, its what EVERYONE else says.

Basically, if you prove any Administrator of this site wrong, they feel stupid and ban every account you make like little wussys.

It's basically like OT corruption, can't play fair so they use their powers to make themselves better than you. Sad really. Whatever

Well here is some pro's and con's of this server I know of

Pro's -

New start (Good if you're competitive, for a race to the top)
Shared Exp
Bonus Exp
Erik gone

Con's -
Former corruption within the server
Only last around a 1 month last time
Exact replica of another big OT
Not very trustworthy
A few Crashes
Gets Ddosed alot

This post shouldn't be deleted as I'm looking at both ends of the spectrum and not biased in my view of the ot

I will add/take away some information if it is proven to be wrong or if I have missed something....

Last edited:

Pro's -

Shared Exp
Bonus Exp
Erik gone

Con's -
Not very trust worthy trustworthy

This post shouldn't be deleted as I'm looking at both ends of the spectrum and not biased in my view of the ot

I will add/take away some information if it is proven to be wrong or if I have missed something....
And it crashes/gets ddosed alot. those are the 2 big things that matter most imo

Lol "The only spammer banned was lolagainwow with 29 accounts"
I wonder why I need to make 29 fucking accounts, because if you look at my posts, its what EVERYONE else says.

Basically, if you prove any Administrator of this site wrong, they feel stupid and ban every account you make like little wussys.

It's basically like OT corruption, can't play fair so they use their powers to make themselves better than you. Sad really. Whatever

That is partly true, i once was in a conflict with a former moderater of this forum called "?master-m"? He called me lots of things via private messages and when i called him a retard because he was constantly harassing me he banned me for offending a moderator and spam lol. My banishment wasn't lifted for a week and when it was gone i made a thread about a moderator abusing his position and the thread got locked without any answer =/

Pro's -

Shared Exp
Bonus Exp
Erik gone

Con's -
Not very trustworthy
A few Crashes
Gets Ddosed alot

Finally someone serious. Good. Can you tell us whats not trustworthy with us please? Did you check out my thread, do you know who Znote is?

This: "Exact replica of another big OT". You know Mastercores existed before this other OT came up right? You know the other OT is the replica of Mastercores, not the other way around.

Yes we did get DDoSd and we had some crashes. Though, every server will get DDoSed sooner or later, and im not mistaken, even this other OT is currently getting DDoSed.

do you need a level to make runes on mastercores? or is it the 7.4 spell system

Yes the spell system works exactly like on 7.4, you need certain magic level to make the runes, and levels to have enough mana to do them. There are no level restricts on runes though, so a level 8 with magic level 15 can use SDs.

Dont forget to take part of our poll here: http://otfans.net/threads/184357-Information-about-the-new-upcoming-mastercores.

Finally someone serious. Good. Can you tell us whats not trustworthy with us please? Did you check out my thread, do you know who Znote is?

This: "Exact replica of another big OT". You know Mastercores existed before this other OT came up right? You know the other OT is the replica of Mastercores, not the other way around.

Yes we did get DDoSd and we had some crashes. Though, every server will get DDoSed sooner or later, and im not mistaken, even this other OT is currently getting DDoSed.

Yes the spell system works exactly like on 7.4, you need certain magic level to make the runes, and levels to have enough mana to do them. There are no level restricts on runes though, so a level 8 with magic level 15 can use SDs.

At least on the ot "that copied you" your time isn't completely wasted like it is in mastercores with all the crashes.

Yes we had some crashes, but you didnt play the OT for the last days did you? Three days without any crash or DDoS what so ever.

Yes we had some crashes, but you didnt play the OT for the last days did you? Three days without any crash or DDoS what so ever.

No i didn't because i got enough of the server after a week, the stairjumping was just ridicoulus, i stairhopped dragons with a lvl 12 paladin. Also in my opinion the mana regen was a bit too fast, i made over 20 bps of sds in less than a day, so people with botfarms could make shitloads of runes.

How can you be satisfied with three days of no crashes/DDoS? T-HR and RealOTS both have been online for 2 months with no crashes, if you're so easily satisfied it doesn't give us any trustworthy feeling that this OT is gonna live longer then 30 days. Thats what he means.

Ah ye thanks Kingdanny, now go lick those OTs ass somewhere else because really, noone gives a f*ck about you and what you have to say. If you gonna flame, go somewhere else. Really had enough of your bullshit long time ago now.

When we started Mastercores first time you kept flaming, when we ran with 500 players online you were quiet. Can you please take your bullsiht backpack and get out of here now?

Ah ye thanks Kingdanny, now go lick those OTs ass somewhere else because really, noone gives a f*ck about you and what you have to say. If you gonna flame, go somewhere else. Really had enough of your bullshit long time ago now.

When we started Mastercores first time you kept flaming, when we ran with 500 players online you were quiet. Can you please take your bullsiht backpack and get out of here now?

U mad cause I pinned the needle in the sentitive spot? I just quoted your words and said you make a complete fool out of yourself. Tobad you're just to stubborn to admit it, and you started flaming on the other OTs, not me.

Wait what? Did I start to flame on another OT? Stubborn? Ye I hate liers and asslickers like you.

U mad cause I pinned the needle in the sentitive spot? I just quoted your words and said you make a complete fool out of yourself. Tobad you're just to stubborn to admit it, and you started flaming on the other OTs, not me.
Hi again, how is the flaming?

Actually i agree with kingdanny and i'm sure a lot of people do, if he flamed you when mastercores first went up he were right to do so, it shut down after 1 month = unstable. What would make us think it would be any different this time? Sure you both say that erik is gone, but tell me - how are we supposed to be 100% sure that he really is?

@cbrm, it's great to see a mod making a spam post. Also quite fun to see how every moderator here supports mastercores because it's "ran" by Znote.

Status
Not open for further replies.