• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why complain? if you dont like mastercores then go to another ot its as simply as that

There is no proof that neither me or Amoaz are corrupted. So its not true. If you want moderative actions on a post as fast as possible, I would recommend to report it. Else its quite true it may take some time. As it never gets on our to-do list. So the outcry is invalid. :p

I plan (but don't guarantee) that the server will come online tomorrow at 18:00 CET! :D

When a thread like this gets so shitted up you should easily understand that we mods know about it and check this thread more frequently.

@Feny
He does my job on this thread because of the ton of invalid complaints about my moderation here.

It wasn't invalid, this noob Scarlet already admitted in my complaint topic that some regular posts that were ok had been deleted. However, it doesn't mean you did it. Still I think something suspicious is going here in this thread and it should be investigated deeper...

Wow i see how Cbrm support this project... would someone else start this project not a ADMIN(znote) this project would'nt get support like CBRM do

OR if people like you didnt spamm this thread with nonsense, he wouldnt be here at all.

Server launch date: 23. mar 18:00(6PM) CET!

Website up and running, you can now create your account and character! MasterCores

Be prepared, we're launching at 18.00!

Did you change anything from previous Mastercores? Or is it exactly the same?

This server is going to be nice, Gonna try and get my brother to play for team huntsss :D

Also when you make an account you don't seem to get the golden account benefit

Any reason why the loot rate has been lowered?
Are you trying to go in direct competition with Tibianic-HR or something?

It wasn't invalid, this noob Scarlet already admitted in my complaint topic that some regular posts that were ok had been deleted. However, it doesn't mean you did it. Still I think something suspicious is going here in this thread and it should be investigated deeper...
As I said before, some normal posts that are in the middle of tons of spam posts sometimes are dragged along with the deletion, it happens in pretty much every thread that has lots of spam, and I don't need to say how much spam this thread gets..
also, why are you calling me a noob? I suppose u'd do a better job being a mod?

I lol'd but you will be banned for saying this shit man;/, Znote hates when his server isn't the best!
And they make countless accounts on otfans promoting it =(
All of it will be in vain though
Stupid comment is stupid, if we banned everyone that said shit in this forum, more then 70% of the people here would be banned..

As I said before, some normal posts that are in the middle of tons of spam posts sometimes are dragged along with the deletion, it happens in pretty much every thread that has lots of spam, and I don't need to say how much spam this thread gets..
also, why are you calling me a noob? I suppose u'd do a better job being a mod?

Stupid comment is stupid, if we banned everyone that said shit in this forum, more then 70% of the people here would be banned..
How is it stupid?
Assassinho got banned, you only ban the people who actually get in your head and piss you off it appears.
;)

if I was going to ban everyone that would piss me off, many people would have already been banned, but we don't do what we want, we enforce the rules, if he was banned then it was for his constant breaking of the rules

Client is available for download now at the website. :)

aprox 30 minutes now and server is online!

Status
Not open for further replies.