• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will consider the premium feature.

What do you think of these suggestions?

8-20 = 30x
21->50 = 10x
51->90 = 7x
91->+ = 6x

OR

8-20 = 20x
21+ = 5x

Loot: 4x but 2x on rares and valueable items

Fribben.

Lootrate is fine i guess , and the first exp rate that u mentioned is also good, looking forward :)

Make 20x till 50 then it can stay as it is. But with such a stages probably many ppl wont even start because its a waste of time.

Higher the exprate abit, something like this :

8-20 = 40x
21->50 = 30x
51->70 = 15x
71->90 = 10x
91->100 = 6x
101->+ = 4x

Fribben could you remind us what was the exp stages on the last medium rate? the one just before last high rate ! and also , what was the loot rate on the last high rate if you remember? thx !

8-20 = 50x
21->40 = 30x
41->60 = 15x
61->80 = 7x
81->100 = 4x
101->XXX = 2x

what do u think about my rates? fast for start and after 60 exp is low, last time lvls was too high for fight, ppls were too fast lets try to fight at 60-90 lvls its soooo nice, without spam UE etc : p
i'm sure that ppl want to play here for WARRRRSSSS, if someone want to play for rpg shoudl try tibianic or realots, original tibia is war server or "orshsbal" server and everyone want to fight with each other

my exp + not too low loot + some good teams (like last time : ) ) = cool war server : D

Higher the exprate abit, something like this :

8-20 = 40x
21->50 = 30x
51->70 = 15x
71->90 = 10x
91->100 = 6x
101->+ = 4x
if you want lvl 60-80 fights then this is to high. just saying. Since its 4x lootrate it will be demona hunts at lvl 60.
(not saying 4 times loot is a bad thing, its actually nice)

8-20 = 50x
21->40 = 30x
41->60 = 15x
61->80 = 7x
81->100 = 4x
101->XXX = 2x

seems rly good, even tho i will just get lvl 50 and die irl from grinding in tomb :( but i think thees stages will be best for the more fun wars not just high lvl mages running around wave/ue then ranek away and do the same fucking thing over and over...

true, my stages was a bit to high, anyway Fribben your is way to low, ppl got other server to think about meanwhile playing original

Kijek: How can you call this an orshabaal server? If you compare this server to other servers online, compare it while having the same rates. I can also guarantuee you that this server has the most authentic PvP system you will find, so I don't see how you can see this as a second-hand server. Which makes me think if you actually know how authentic PvP looked like.

Your exp stage was fine but the problem with it is that people will stop exping at 100 and the start is way to high, which would equal to having level 50's running around ueing as it's high in the start.

--

8-20 = 20x
21+ = 5x

Even if I used this stage, it's not low exp - it's a perfect medium rate server. It'll even be easier to level than any of the stages you suggested. Might be slow in the start only, but if you think of it, that's good to eliminate second characters and the value of death will be very high. Which makes wars more appreciateable and fun.

Fribben.

Kijek: How can you call this an orshabaal server? If you compare this server to other servers online, compare it while having the same rates. I can also guarantuee you that this server has the most authentic PvP system you will find, so I don't see how you can see this as a second-hand server. Which makes me think if you actually know how authentic PvP looked like.

Your exp stage was fine but the problem with it is that people will stop exping at 100 and the start is way to high, which would equal to having level 50's running around ueing as it's high in the start.

--

8-20 = 20x
21+ = 5x

Even if I used this stage, it's not low exp - it's a perfect medium rate server. It'll even be easier to level than any of the stages you suggested. Might be slow in the start only, but if you think of it, that's good to eliminate second characters and the value of death will be very high. Which makes wars more appreciateable and fun.

Fribben.

I call "orshabal server" war servers. For me wars and pvp is the most important, I play only for fights but i dont have time for servers like tibianic, your server is best option for ppl like me.
I remember your old editions from 4 years ago and i'm sure that your exp stage is too low and server will fail, u dont have to trust me but look, if someone want to play low rates should play tibianic/realots. I'm sure that most of your players play for wars like me.
Try to make a poll and ask ppl which option is best for them : )

Good luck

This won't be a lowrate server. 5x exp is very high. As I WANT to keep this midrate for a longer period, and with these exp rates it should be good, both for people who war and play seriously. 5x exp after 3-4 days will almost interact as a highrate server, so I don't see the logic of calling it a lowrate server.

I hope you understand how I reason with my previous statements.

Fribben.

Fribben nothing changes? Still you got your rights and people cant explain you why you are wrong.
Kijek got absolutely right about the exp stages on your server. You cant get it that your server isnt the best over here? On realots exp is 3x its not a big difference beetwen 3x and 5x. You said that kijek exp stage is to high. Nope.

You cant get the fact that most people playing on your servers are playing only for wars?? No war teams = ot fail.

Ok, explain to me what a midrate stage is, kijek's stage is for highrated servers and I explained it in details that it would make level 50's running around UEing people since the stage is not accurate for a midrate, it's easy to get 50-60 then it's hard, what's the point of leveling over that level then? When you can easily level a 50-60 and spam ue?

How can you state that I'm wrong when you're not even proving where I'm wrong, simply by adding a comment that I am. You base your comments on no facts simply by accusations, you say that this server isn't the best, I state what I know, and this is the MOST authentic PVP server currently online. (open-tibia based).

Fribben.

Still think this is a bit to low but i can understand where you'r coming from, but maby 7-12x till 50? then lower it to 2-5x, and it all depends on how many frags you can take as well if you can take alot of frags so you don't need second chars it might be just fine

Kijek's rates was fine tbh, but I''d prefer A bit (not much) just abit higher

This server's intentions is to be a long-term (war/mid) server which basically makes people put some effort into leveling. The difference between this and the highrate server will most likely be the value of the death. As you saw on the previous server, a level 85 could easily come back and have no regrets of dying. Simply it made wars unserious.

I'm not here to put another lowrate server, if I was. I would announce it. I have nothing to hide, I'm just trying to put something that fits for a server to be long-termed and not for a short while.

I do have experience and I do listen to your advices, but if you don't come up with an explaination towards my argument, I cannot understand what you are trying to prove because I clearly pointed out the faulties with the previous suggestions.

Debate, discuss and point what you want with respect and I have zero problems answering, but you have to read what points I'm trying to make before you exclude them immediately.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back