• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server will be full 7.72 real map, no added contents such as Okolnir etc

It will be a serious server but with medium stages.

Fribben.

In my opinion you should change paralyze. Yes it should be good but not like it was before. I remember situations from last ot when 2 ppl were chasing me I get paralyzed and thats all, it was impossible to do anything for 3 sec?? Then bam! another paralyze, dead.

well gl fribben with the ot. but our team won't play we are already busy with 2 other ots;p

paralyze should stay as it is cus its mediumrate this time, people wont be able to shot 3-4 paralyzes untill their mana runes out. I mean now (if the expstages) are good druids will only be able to use 1 paralyze then almost all their mana gone

Paralyze can easily be reduced if the majority vouch for it, but I don't think it will be a major problem as the server will be a medium-rate which makes manafluid / mana more valueable.

The idea of the server is to replicate oldschool wars yet to bring some RPG attached to it. And this concept could last for a very long time, which we hope for.

It's less than 3 days left - make sure you make an account on www.originaltibia.com/s2

Fribben.

Maybe it's time for one last server to play, let us hope for some teams here then.

Kenneth!?

I hear nameless got kicked on Tibianic by Rpgers ;/ Your team is so good
we are still fighting and its going good:)
and you can't really call it nameless anymore only 5 of us play there. lets say nameless died long time ago alreadyxd

who the fuck were "nameless" hahaha you are a bunch of rpg noobs seriously, you made 1-2 movies like 5 years ago? a fucking joke team "there is only 5 ppl left of nameless" WTF?

who the fuck were "nameless" hahaha you are a bunch of rpg noobs seriously, you made 1-2 movies like 5 years ago? a fucking joke team "there is only 5 ppl left of nameless" WTF?
weird cause whenever we gather a team on a highrate it seems there only 1-2 other teams to fight against.
but you will notice when we won't join a highrate to fight on how emtpy it looks^^
this goes for the other teams aswell if they wouldn't join a server it is pretty much dead aswell .

and you taze who are you nowadays;p

Id play if u did something so that i could play without lag. I shouldnt be asked to buy a proxy to play on a 7.72 ot when theirs already ones out their with a proxy built in. Cause atm anyone from usa is screwed to play ur server without a proxy

I might be back once again, put some more details , what about loot rate, how many frags a day/week, and make sure your anti bott works properly, also check often on players by yourself, as bott put a lot players off on realots already ...

edit:
what will be on the website shop? every quest and item available to buy there make ots faster to die, especially djin quest, easy desert quest at beginning ect ect
what if you do premium roses , pacc for free for couple days only, and then you can buy 2 premium roses in 1 month or every 2 weeks, one for yourself and one for sell, so someone who has got more money on rl won't get too rich in th game , 3-4 euro's ai'nt that much so everyone shoule be able to afford it for some fun on the server ( ps you must use first premium rose for your acc to sell the second one , so people won't create free acc just to sell them )

Last edited:
I might be back once again, put some more details , what about loot rate, how many frags a day/week, and make sure your anti bott works properly, also check often on players by yourself, as bott put a lot players off on realots already ...

edit:
what will be on the website shop? every quest and item available to buy there make ots faster to die, especially djin quest, easy desert quest at beginning ect ect
what if you do premium roses , pacc for free for couple days only, and then you can buy 2 premium roses in 1 month or every 2 weeks, one for yourself and one for sell, so someone who has got more money on rl won't get too rich in th game , 3-4 euro's ai'nt that much so everyone shoule be able to afford it for some fun on the server ( ps you must use first premium rose for your acc to sell the second one , so people won't create free acc just to sell them )

hmm maybe premium is better then boh on shop becuz ot will die fast if you have boh on shop with medium rate

yes thats right, every item and quest on shop affects RPG in the game , as you don't have to spend time to get them, some quests has to be done with a team, so you need to gather friends/other players, makes the game a bit more intresting (especially for rpg players)

Hope the exprate will be so warlvls is between 60-80 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back